Help! So thirsty! Need recommendations...

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    What do other people do when they are thirsty?

They go the Olive Garden and order 'all you can drink' from the menu

d6j8djk5t3c1.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I think when thirsty it's important to drink.
    This will, however, almost always make you thirstier.
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm thirsty AF too. Help
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm so thirsty. So, so thirsty. Is there anything out there that can quench my thirst?

37mtj44i80bc.gif

Are you also thirsty? Seems like from all the fitness a lot of folks here are thirsty. What do you do to quench that thirst?

6jcvfgef35cd.jpg
  • cee134
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I NEED SOME *kitten* WATER!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I go elsewhere, where fitness is not really a category.
  • cee134
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I go elsewhere, where fitness is not really a category.

Why, does the water taste better?
  • cee134
    Options
    Oh this is an easy one. First I do my hair and makeup like I haven't been eating cheetos all morning and I've got somewhere to go. Pick out a top preferably with a plunging neckline but any old v neck will work too in a pinch. Put on a sexy pair of heels. These are a must. I then hop in bed and take a hundred selfies. On my belly, on my back, sitting up, push my boobs together closer, fix that out of place hair, tussle my hair, if I lay on my belly and prop my legs just right you can see my cleavage and my sexy shoes, look straight at the camera, looking away from the camera because it's mysterious, ugh this is hard. Then I scroll through them all to make sure that my face looks good. Then I crop half of my face out of it in order for my tittays to take center stage. Filter the ever living hell out of it so you can see the real me, not my flaws. Then I think of a witty caption like "time to take the kid to the park" or "ready for bed" or "just finished my workout" something like that. Then I hit post.

07h3ooo9ug3f.gif
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Oh this is an easy one. First I do my hair and makeup like I haven't been eating cheetos all morning and I've got somewhere to go. Pick out a top preferably with a plunging neckline but any old v neck will work too in a pinch. Put on a sexy pair of heels. These are a must. I then hop in bed and take a hundred selfies. On my belly, on my back, sitting up, push my boobs together closer, fix that out of place hair, tussle my hair, if I lay on my belly and prop my legs just right you can see my cleavage and my sexy shoes, look straight at the camera, looking away from the camera because it's mysterious, ugh this is hard. Then I scroll through them all to make sure that my face looks good. Then I crop half of my face out of it in order for my tittays to take center stage. Filter the ever living hell out of it so you can see the real me, not my flaws. Then I think of a witty caption like "time to take the kid to the park" or "ready for bed" or "just finished my workout" something like that. Then I hit post.

d91.gif
  • caco_ethes
    Options

And how many times per day should this be done?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

I love you.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options

Can you recommend a good concealer to camoflauge Cheeto dust stains?
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    200w.gif
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Can you recommend a good concealer to camoflauge Cheeto dust stains?

Any/all snapchat filters will do the trick
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Alcohol quenches mine fine
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Brawndo.jpg
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

t14f41yxj2hj.gif
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

That sure was a lot of typing for nothing. I see no reference to fluid.