Replies

• rashaa88
    rashaa88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    have you tried meth?

Can I get the name of your supplier?

all I know is, if they have all their teeth, don't trust em. it's an undercover cop!

Great advice thank you for your comment
  • rashaa88
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    TLDR this whole thread but if you're gaining weight you're eating too much, or at least more than you're burning. Cut down on eating/drinking or get more activity in. It's simple, NOT easy, but simple.
    Thank you for the advice, i will try more with my diet, its just the job interview make it worse for me and make me stressed as that.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're using the same scale each time and at the same time every day ( or every week) preferably in the morning before any food or water. Your body weight fluctuates throughout the day. Reading your comments if anything you're under eating and there's no way you're gaining weight on what you've posted you're doing. Not unless you are drinking a crazy amount of Nesquik
  • JimmyTooStrong
    JimmyTooStrong Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Someone say "meth"??!!
  • rashaa88
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Make sure you're using the same scale each time and at the same time every day ( or every week) preferably in the morning before any food or water. Your body weight fluctuates throughout the day. Reading your comments if anything you're under eating and there's no way you're gaining weight on what you've posted you're doing. Not unless you are drinking a crazy amount of Nesquik

Actually its one -two cup of Milk with Nesquik maybe its crazy amount for my body lol, will stop Nesquik and will try eat less in lunch will give it two weeks more and see, maybe its the muscles that i gain as one friend said.
    Thank you for your comment, can i add you please :smile:
  • rashaa88
    Options
    Someone say "meth"??!!

Yeah but its bad don't use it
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    @rashaa88 you are either the nicest person on Chit Chat or
    A very polite bot.

Good luck in your journey.