He’s using me to get you to selfie?

I feel so important 😌
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Gimme a hint of who you used to be

What do you mean?

I'm assuming this isn't your first profile.

On this site yes. My new years resolution was to get back into shape and work towards a healthier life. I found this site which has helped me out a lot but still a lot of work to do. It's definitely a journey. I just lurk a lot in the forums and don't interact much because there appear to be little pockets of groups and it's hard being new.

Oh? Good luck! And welcome I'm the chit chat certified troll 😂
    A

What do you mean?

On this site yes. My new years resolution was to get back into shape and work towards a healthier life. I found this site which has helped me out a lot but still a lot of work to do. It's definitely a journey. I just lurk a lot in the forums and don't interact much because there appear to be little pockets of groups and it's hard being new.

Just jump in - my man - we’re all friends on MFP. It’s just like Facebook- although being Facebook friends and MFP is frowned upon by some from what I’ve gathered

Thank you both. Keep on keepin on!

Just a little tip you should insightful all my post. Coz I'm all about that imaginary points 🤣

But stay clear of da woo’s cause what woo means is up for debate - kinda like did we really land on the moon - flat earthers kinda stuff - my advice don’t woo - but insightful like a mofo

Its just turtles all the way down
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

Just jump in - my man - we’re all friends on MFP. It’s just like Facebook- although being Facebook friends and MFP is frowned upon by some from what I’ve gathered

Just a little tip you should insightful all my post. Coz I'm all about that imaginary points 🤣

But stay clear of da woo’s cause what woo means is up for debate - kinda like did we really land on the moon - flat earthers kinda stuff - my advice don’t woo - but insightful like a mofo

No. Woo is good. Stop saying otherwise.

But did we really land on the moon??
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

No. Woo is good. Stop saying otherwise.

But did we really land on the moon??

Your question is moot. Woo is good.

Got it

m5o9dtta9eni.gif
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    But seriously thoughts on the moon landing - conspiracy or legit?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

Are you speaking in John Green titles now? Did I miss something?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

In what now?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

@kinetixtrainer2 arrest this hijacker
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

HOW BOUT HUG LIKE A MOFO.
    Gah.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

In what now?
    That’s a title of a John Green book
  • caco_ethes
    Options

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

In what now?

Let me know when we start talking youchoob videos
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

In what now?

Let me know when we start talking youchoob videos

I did I posted it in here
  • caco_ethes
    Options

kinetixtrainer2 arrest this hijacker

You're alive!

I have my moments 😬
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

You're alive!

I have my moments 😬

Remember that one time... we had that moment?

I hope you filmed it so you can post it in here for us

You're alive!

I have my moments 😬

Remember that one time... we had that moment?

I hope you filmed it so you can post it in here for us

no. not here. don't be silly, Meggy Poo.

Yeah, save that stuff for the private groups.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

Gah.

Just hugged the hell outta dis - gotta run 5-0 on the way
  • caco_ethes
    Options

What do you mean?

A

What do you mean?

Gah.

Just hugged the hell outta dis - gotta run 5-0 on the way

😆
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Welp, 5-0 never showed. I guess Hank is losing her summoning touch.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    this ain't a video selfie of me in any kinda way obvi, and i guess it's silly, but i consider this goose an actual "friend". anyhow I call him Honkers and he's kinda gotten close to me over the last month.

recently i discovered a smaller female, which i think is his mate, sitting on this little nested area, with an egg below her. a few days later, the egg was gone, and i saw some egg shell in the area.

then a few days later i found another egg there. i even recorded Honkers tending to it. he was tearing some branches and leaves and trying to hide it some more i think.

well im sad to say it looks like a random predator got to that egg as well. today I was with Honkers while he was trying to tend to the nest, even though his egg was gone. kinda getting used to seeing how he acts about things, and he seemed pretty upset about this.

https://youtu.be/IbriAV8GvCs

i've never been one for believing in animals actually having emotions of any kinds, but this actually got to me today a little bit, and as sad as it is, i guess it's good for me to remember the world is bigger than me still.

😭😭😭
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    this ain't a video selfie of me in any kinda way obvi, and i guess it's silly, but i consider this goose an actual "friend". anyhow I call him Honkers and he's kinda gotten close to me over the last month.

recently i discovered a smaller female, which i think is his mate, sitting on this little nested area, with an egg below her. a few days later, the egg was gone, and i saw some egg shell in the area.

then a few days later i found another egg there. i even recorded Honkers tending to it. he was tearing some branches and leaves and trying to hide it some more i think.

well im sad to say it looks like a random predator got to that egg as well. today I was with Honkers while he was trying to tend to the nest, even though his egg was gone. kinda getting used to seeing how he acts about things, and he seemed pretty upset about this.

https://youtu.be/IbriAV8GvCs

i've never been one for believing in animals actually having emotions of any kinds, but this actually got to me today a little bit, and as sad as it is, i guess it's good for me to remember the world is bigger than me still.

This made me tear. Nature is cruel.
    Your kindness towards Honkers, and mutual affinity shows that 'nature' is beautiful too tho