Need support friends who will actually comment!

Options

Replies

• whitneyrlester
    whitneyrlester Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So, I'm back at it again after gaining all my lost weight back. I lost about 40 pounds in order to get pregnant, flash forward, he's almost 2, I'm no longer breastfeeding, and I've gained it ALL back. Nice. So, my doctor put me on Belviq and I'm following mfp to control my caloric intake. I'd love some friends who will keep up with me and be able to give some support to a struggling full-time working mother of 2. Thanks :smiley:
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I comment every day
  • daringxdreamer
    daringxdreamer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Tabby! Congrats on your progress so far! You are awesome! Keep going - you can do this! :)
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m always looking for new friends to add to both motivate me and allow me to try to motivate them. I find this app and the friends I currently have keep me on track an allow me to vent/share when I deviate.

Feel free to add me :)

Sent the request, thank you!
  • teepuppylove
    Options
    sbrown6 wrote: »
    I need friends and motivation too! I’m 25 lbs down and the newness and excitement of losing weight is wearing off a little. I need people to motivate me to keep going. And what I don’t need is men sending friend requests for reasons unrelated to weight loss motivation

Added you and totally feel you on being friend-ed or receiving DMs completely unrelated to weight...it's definitely annoying...there are some great male MFPers on here, too, though...so try not to write all the guys off.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I post daily love comments
  • afranzen9071
    afranzen9071 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, Tabby. I've been at this two years, and have lost a significant amount of weight. I've been struggling, so I came to MFP community for the very first time and came across your post. I don't know how to add friends, etc. but I wanted to pass on my vote of confidence. I know how challenging weight loss can be, but it's so worth it...I feel so much better and I'm so much happier. Unfortunately, I'm addicted to carbs and I'm a stress eater, so my life is currently derailing my diet, but I'm going to fight back. Let's fight together. Keep up the great work!
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Count on me I need support too
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Great job losing 40 pounds so far! I prefer friends who comment and are active, too. It helps me feel more connected and accountable.
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I need friends who actually respond to status changes. Feel free to add me!
  • robwilkens42
    robwilkens42 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.. i'm trying to find the delicate balance between posting helpful motivational comments and not being annoying with what i think comes off as everyday knowledge and almost sounds stupid to post
  • maizy66
    maizy66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same so anyone that wants to add me please do
  • teepuppylove
    Options
    Hi all, I didn't realize this post was still active. Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and support! I've sent out another round of friend requests. Have a great day everyone!
  • brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Please add me! :)
  • plus20UsernameOfPower
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will comment, but I can also be brutally honest, so make sure you're OK with that. :)
  • Treuthiness
    Treuthiness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I would love to be your friend!
  • teepuppylove
    Options
    Added and added! :)
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! You are doing a great job! I go through my friends list frequently and remove those who have become inactive or I just don't connect with. MFP has been a crucial part of my weight loss and I need it to stay active... therefore, I keep only 'active friends'. Now that I am in maintenance, I don't log on the weekend, but I still post status messages even then. You are doing this for you, but the friends you keep will help to inspire and motivate you... Keeping your friends list active will help.
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Great Job Girl!!! Keep going forward and dont look back!! Feel free to add me..
  • teepuppylove
    Options
    Thanks everyone!