Need support friends who will actually comment!

Options
13»

Replies

• crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Your friends probably don’t comment cause they can’t see your posts amongst all the blog adds on their newsfeed.
  • balinaline
    balinaline Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm Tabby. I have lost 42 pounds so far this year, but still have at least another 80 pounds to go. I have a few great core friends, but a lot of people that want "support" buddies don't do anything more than like a status, if that.

I would love support friends who will actually comment and help motivate me towards my goals- of course I will do the same.

If this sounds like you, please send me a friend request! Thanks! :)

I sent you a request. I have a question. In some point this year, Did you get stuck in the same weight? I've been dieting and working out for nearly 3 months and I'm stuck in the same weight for the last 2 weeks. Did this happen to you as well?
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    balinaline wrote: »
    Hiya,

I'm Tabby. I have lost 42 pounds so far this year, but still have at least another 80 pounds to go. I have a few great core friends, but a lot of people that want "support" buddies don't do anything more than like a status, if that.

I would love support friends who will actually comment and help motivate me towards my goals- of course I will do the same.

If this sounds like you, please send me a friend request! Thanks! :)

I sent you a request. I have a question. In some point this year, Did you get stuck in the same weight? I've been dieting and working out for nearly 3 months and I'm stuck in the same weight for the last 2 weeks. Did this happen to you as well?

I sent you a request (your friend request had no message, so I declined it) . I also answered your question in the message. Have a great day!
  • tallbanyan
    tallbanyan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability myself, feel free to add. Back here after a long hiatus, need to cut down of sarbs on a daily basis.
  • rumbaimom
    rumbaimom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Add me and we can cheer each other on.
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yes, me too! Looking for MFP friends to connect with & provide support & motivation. Feel free to add me. My diary is also open to friends. :)
  • PumpkinAndPecans
    PumpkinAndPecans Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. Congrats!! I lost 50 before but sadly gained 20.
  • Wycaoak
    Wycaoak Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add! Just getting started and have 250 to lose!
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    FYI this post is from 2 years ago.