Starbucks

Options
What's your favorite low cal starbucks drink? Include nutrition info please :)

Replies

• alihoule93
    alihoule93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure on the caloric info because the website doesn't give much regarding soy based drinks, BUT I have found a great way to cut cals/sugar is to ask for half sweet! Less of the flavoured syrup = less sugar! Plus, I honestly find it tastes better.

My favourites to do this way are: caramel brulee, white mocha, hazelnut latte.

That said, Starbucks isn't a healthy choice haha so it's definitely a treat! :)
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I rarely go to Starbucks so when I do, I don't pay attention to the nutrition info. But the Peppermint Mocha is my favorite :smile:
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Coconut Milk Cascara Latte:
    150 Calories
    4.5G Fat
    26G carbohydrates
    1g Protein

Really really good!

Also for around the same calories just a cold brew coffee with a shot of mocha and shot of caramel made with coconut milk tastes just like a samoa girl scout cookie
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    alihoule93 wrote: »
    I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure on the caloric info because the website doesn't give much regarding soy based drinks, BUT I have found a great way to cut cals/sugar is to ask for half sweet! Less of the flavoured syrup = less sugar! Plus, I honestly find it tastes better.

Starbucks has calorie info for soy milk, as does MFP. https://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/kids-drinks-and-other/milk?size=17&milk=64#size=17&milk=1306 Soy milk has more calories than 2% milk.

Instead of 'less syrup' you can ask for the 'skinny syrup' which is sugar free and lower calories.

My go-to drinks are starbucks cold brew (5 calories) or passion tango hot tea (0 calories).
  • guacamole17
    guacamole17 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Why isn't Starbucks a healthy choice? I have NO issues fitting in my venti Americano with a splash of half and half and a dash of cinnamon. The food options aren't terrible if you're into that sort of thing, especially the protein boxes which are just flat convenient. What exactly is "unhealthy" about that if it fits within your calories/nutrient needs?

Well whatever - its less than 100 cals for a giant coffee that I enjoy during the week - obv the coffee alone is like 5 calories if you don't need any cream. Sometimes if I'm feeling fancy, I'll have a venti skinny mocha which is 120 or 150 calories and yummy. Sometimes I get a breakfast sandwich (the bacon gouda one is 350 cals I think). Sometimes Ill have a protein box, which varies.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Venti Americano with Splenda . . . I think that's about 25 calories.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I get the skinny vanilla latte. Nonfat milk, sugar free syrup.

Venti is like 200 calories but a grande is just about 150. Same amount of caffeine, just less milk.

Another trusty go-to is just an iced coffee with some half and half and some of that free vanilla powder. Just be prudent on the creamer.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Dark roast coffee, black no sugar. So few calories I don't bother logging it.

But I'm guessing that's not what you were going for :)
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Black coffee... but not from Starbucks. I make coffee at home or get Tim Hortons if home coffee isn't an option.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Black Tea - 45 calories!!!
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    A tall iced Americano with one pump of vanilla. It's at 37 calories.
  • Mrs181
    Mrs181 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A grande black medium roast coffee. Calories negligible.
    OR...this time of year I might get a salted caramel mocha frappuccino w/o whipped cream...310 cals.
  • SodiPopDankMeme123
    Options
    Venti unsweetened iced coffee with almond milk blended for around 40 cals is my go to
  • Trex5009
    Trex5009 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Coconut milk mocha macchiato.. 120 cals for a small. Pretty good drink, I like my drinks sweet and only one sweetener did the job!
  • svel713
    svel713 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Light versions of holiday frappucinos, tall size, are around 150 calories.
  • ashlynalamia
    ashlynalamia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I normally get a grande skinny caramel macchiato with almond milk, grande skinny cinnamon macchiato with almond milk, and a Starbucks double shot with sugar free vanilla and almond milk. All are under 150 calories!!! I found out just be replacing milk with almond milk really decreases the amount of calories!
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Black decaf coffee. I think it has ZERO calories?
  • jhaugan36
    jhaugan36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Acai Strawberry Refresher, no water, light ice, lemonade and strawberry. It's 130 calories for 24oz.