TMI: No BM in 2 weeks, help?

I know this is TMI. But i havent had a BM in two weeks. I know its because im dehydrated. Ive taken miralax for 3 days but still nothing. Im going back to the doctor tomorrow. But my question is because Google didnt help,
How much bm is in my colon from not going in two weeks? When i weighed myself, i should have lost more than i did. I know im logging 99% accurately. Down to the gram. And im purposely over logging.
So how much bm is possibly in my colon?

Replies

• 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Are you taking medications like narcotics that could be making you constipated?
  • kimkimcoleman
    kimkimcoleman Posts: 105 Member
    Wow, I can't imagine. I'd spend a whole day eating nothing but beans. Glad you are going to the dr!
  • BeeSueTho
    BeeSueTho Posts: 1 Member
    Are you doing a ketogenic diet? If so, when your carbs are too low, and you don't have enough glycogen stored, your body wills stop producing mucous, which your digestive system needs to move waste along. If this is possibly a cause, or contributing cause, you will need to increase your carbs, more veggies and maybe some fruit.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I have chronic constipation. I can only weigh myself once per week. Once you're able to go, you'll notice a huge difference. Especially after two weeks.
  • KenzieTeague
    KenzieTeague Posts: 10 Member
    Maybe a dumb question but have you tried a cup of hot coffee? If you're not usually a coffee drinker it will help even more.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    if you take miralax you need to drink fluids. Its an osmotic laxitive. Meaning it pulls water to make you poop.