Female Accountability Buddies

Options

Replies

• Knoxvilla5
    Knoxvilla5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too, y'all! Jersey gal, trying to lose 30# in 2018 if I can!
  • dramaticribbon
    dramaticribbon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in !
  • Ren_Walker
    Ren_Walker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've sent a few friend requests - I'd love to have some buddies on here to keep me accountable and motivated. I'm 5'2 and about 153 lbs, it's too much on a small frame! The really annoying thing is that I lost all the weight before and - usual story - have gradually put it all back on. Anyone is welcome to add me if you'd like. I'm not a mega gym bunny but prefer walking outdoors and yoga. I really have to get back into running too though I'm never gonna be more than a 5k girl! Anyway, hope to hear from you :) Ren xx
  • b1stmrs12
    b1stmrs12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Started at 209, currently at 196 but need to stay motivated! Need help!
  • sport24
    sport24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in for this!
  • Bunny1231
    Bunny1231 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also looking for some support to help me stay on track. Im 5'5 and weigh 255, I'm definitely in need of some encouragement. I'm also here to lend my support as well. Add me if you like.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 245 pounds at 5'6" and I have NEVER been this size. I attribute a lot of it to being in school (I'm 42 and started school again last year) so I tend to sit, study and snack. I am also in surgically induced menopause which makes weight loss even harder. I can use all the motivation I can get and I would love to give it back as well!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and 30 years old. Currently 204.2 lbs. Always looking for more friends.
  • Planemaid
    Planemaid Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'd love to have more accountability buddies! And have more people to hold accountable. Need more motivation! Please feel free to add me
  • stelzruve
    stelzruve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people on here but would love some friends for support etc on here.
    This is my 2nd time using mfp. Last time I lost just under 40kgs but after my husband passed away last year I gained it all back so I'm back here to get back on track.
  • Liftslikeagoddess
    Liftslikeagoddess Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Always happy for new friends ! Please send a request :D
  • hinakas
    hinakas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I’m looking for accountability buddies as well. Hope you don’t mind that I FRed a few of you! I’ve been using MFP for a little while now but haven’t tapped in to be forums very much since starting. I’m 4’ 10” 168 lbs and want to get down to 120. Been doing prettt well the last month but starting to fall off the wagon a little here and there, so it would be great to get some extra motivation to stick with it!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    5' 5"
    Goal weight 120lbs

I log daily
    Feel free to add me :)
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Back on the wagon train here.....18 day streak. Wanting to lose 25 lbs. Turn 44 next month. Currently sitting at 141lbs. I'm a shorty - so that lose goal isn't outrageous in comparison to my weight/height.

I am a garmin connect user if you are interested let me know and I'll add you to compete in step goals. Wouldn't mind someone asking - did you meet your step goal today? Did you stay under your calorie goal....etc. I'll do the same for you!
  • Flbeachlove
    Flbeachlove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, y'all
    I am from Southwest Florida . Looking to help support and be supported in fitness and nutrion goals.
  • Nomadicsoulizshe
    Nomadicsoulizshe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • Choward33
    Choward33 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you all as friends. The more the merrier. I.m 53, 5"5', 225lbs. Trying to reach 175. Add me if i havent added you already please.
  • sara_nikko
    sara_nikko Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm in a similar situation. I need more motivation and would love buddies. I am 33, 5'6 and currently 260, trying to make it below 200 (haven't seen that since before high school )
  • BritIreland
    BritIreland Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I’m in Indiana and I’m 30 and around 193lbs at 5’8” I would love to get 40-50lbs gone!