Female Accountability Buddies

Replies

• mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    I'm always looking for new buddies. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • kyliemh21
    kyliemh21 Posts: 3 Member
    I started a group - Top of the world ma - here are the rules.
    As a group we will add challenges daily, weekly and monthly and keep each other accountable. Pictures will have to be posted to prove the deeds are done or proof will be via food tracking in my fitnesspal. If we are all doing all the right things then we should all be losing weight right???
    3 strikes and you are out.
    Everyone has to track themselves via a shared google doc.
    Ends July 1 2018
    I'm not sure anyone is really into managing things, but if someone is a self described anal organizer it would be good if they stepped up and took charge and helped me. If this is really popular we will have to limit the number of people in the group.
    I envision it simple things like daily challeng march 19th - log 10,000 steps. weekly goal march 18-24 log food 5 of 7 days. I'm open to ideas. I just need to lose weight :)
  • 6pkOTurtles
    6pkOTurtles Posts: 4 Member
    I could use some new accountability buddies too! 27, 5'8 and I'm down to 159lbs with a goal of 130lbs. My highest weight was 190lbs. Due to disability, I can exercise very little, so I'm having to rely almost entirely on diet. Just getting back into the swing of it. Feel free to add me.
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Always up for more friends - add me if you like :)
  • stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Hi Ladies!

I’m looking for some new accountability friends too! I’m 46, married and a mom of 3 boys. I lost around 60 lbs 6 years ago and have slowly gained much of it back. I’ve been back on MFP since January and am down 23 lbs. I’m doing Keto with IF, I weight train and do some cardio. I have a Fitbit if anybody wants to add me.
  • Sheba4809
    Sheba4809 Posts: 7 Member
    I am also looking for support and motivation to help me to stay on track. Please add me too.
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Anyone can add me. I haven't been tracking on mfp, I use cronometer to track vitamins and minerals also, but I do come here daily to record weight and to check out the forums. Female, 37. 5'6" starting weight 280, current weight 247. I created a blog that I post daily updates on and I'm doing omad (one meal a day) and it has quite literally changed my life.
  • JaiNicole7
    JaiNicole7 Posts: 88 Member
    Hi ladies! I'm a health flight dispatcher-so 10 hour shifts on my ***-5'2, currently 179 lbs with a flexible goal weight of 135 lbs-although as I get down and start lifting it's going to be more about how I feel and look vs what the scale says. I really want to reach my goals this year! Feel free to add me!
  • kboggs777
    kboggs777 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm in. Anyone live in or near Tallahassee Florida? If not that is okay we can still motivate and encourage each other. Add me
  • Edycopeland
    Edycopeland Posts: 10 Member
    Hi. New and looking to add people for a stronger support system with this app.
  • TacoBelle88
    TacoBelle88 Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me, too! :)
  • Flbeachlove
    Flbeachlove Posts: 8 Member
    You can add me too.
  • bodylicious01
    bodylicious01 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone I'm new to MFP I need friends to keep on track. Feel free to add me!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • SitoriTenshi
    SitoriTenshi Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all! I too am a grad student, though I graduate in May! I'm 28 and about to hopefully start a career in federal law enforcement.. but in order to do that I need to get my booty in gear! In March 2017 I started my weightloss journey mostly by cutting down on food. I am 5'2" and was 166lbs then, now I am 140lbs. I have about 8 months to get myself in tip-top condition so I can get my dream job. For the most part I'm a very self driven person, but I really need some buddies to help me on those days when I get a case of the f*its and I'm tired and just don't want to be responsible <3
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • deathb4decaf
    deathb4decaf Posts: 10 Member
    ninalondon wrote: »
    I would love some new friends! Anyone can add me!

Me too! New here and I could use the support.
  • RaenaLynn
    RaenaLynn Posts: 87 Member
    Hello. I've got 50 pounds to go and looking for buddies
  • kats1294
    kats1294 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, I'm looking for buddies. I'm 49, '1", 100+ pounds to go. Feel free to add me! We can encourage each other