67 lbs Down - Need Accountabuddies!

Options
I posted this a few weeks ago in Success Stories, but would love to add more friends for accountability and support ;) I have an open diary and actively scroll my newsfeed to like/comment. I love seeing others succeed and keeping each other motivated!

I'm 67 pounds down, more than halfway through my 120 lb weight loss goal. I have lost this by making dietary changes (fruit instead of candy, no soda, high protein, high fiber), walking (I love playing Pokémon Go), and quitting alcohol.

cr7os445qtzc.jpeg
1nj8e99tto9e.jpeg

Replies

• kdavixen2841
    kdavixen2841 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request! I also need accountability! Lets do this!
  • bethg1422
    bethg1422 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You’re doing fantastic. I could be doing with some accountability
  • Chloe2181
    Chloe2181 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Go you! Also looking for accountability partners, support, motivation and inspiration. Anyone feel free to add me 💪 lets do this!
  • jcawelti
    jcawelti Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look amazing! Keep it going! I definitely could use some motivation and accountability!
  • kaferine69
    kaferine69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! Keep it going!

I was part of the initial Pokemon Go craze when it first came out! But after awhile, it just really cut into my phone battery life, so I stopped playing. There are a lot of similar games out there (I really like Pikmin as well), but all of them are battery sinks!
  • michealmoore2176
    michealmoore2176 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, It will be a pleasure to connect and share thoughts on diet and weight loss; I am interested in meeting and making friends. Perhaps we could be good friends if you don't mind. Thank you
  • rhymeswithspleen
    rhymeswithspleen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! I’m in the process of re-losing the 50 pounds I shed two decades ago. I kept it off through my 30s, but now that I’m over 40 my biology is so much different. I’m figuring it out, though—making good progress, and feeling awesome. I also like to play Pokémon Go, especially in the summer months. ☀️