Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I would say bonnet or boot, but it's just a guess
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Boot! That's it. A bonnet is the hood.
    Just finished watching Stage 4 of the Volta da Catalunya. Great finish! Makes me hurt watching those guys bike up 10-15% grades.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Well, that's it for me folks. Time for some shut eye and then back at it tomorrow. If any of you are on this weekend, I'll see you then.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    Yeah lol my type of bikes don't have peddles
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Only 1 hr left for me then 3 days/nights off. Volunteer patrol with RCMP tonight, lazing about on Sat, big family dinner on Sunday for two anniversaries 8 days apart. Hubby and me, and my parents all having dinner at my SIL's and niece's. Cheers all, I'll be back at 'er Mon night.
  • yoliyoda
    yoliyoda Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Thank you, I think I'll try something similar.
    canadjineh wrote: »
    Up all morning dealing with a credit card fraud. Gotta thank the CC company for watching my back. Still beat Dreamcrusher with 4 hours of sleep and now back at it. :smile:

Credit card fraud??!! You mean someone is using your info/card, or do you mean that someone tried to pay for your vet services with a fraudulent card? I was lucky enough to get 5 hrs. today, so I beat you all, haha!

@yoliyoda, I actually plan a protein and fat meal (low carber here) for around midnight. I don't normally eat until 3 or 4 pm, then have dinner with my hubby at around 6:30 just before I go to work. Last meal of the day at midnight is 6 hrs before I go to bed at 5:30/6am. My issue is staying away from the 7-11 while on patrol. Cheap cheesy chili nachos call to me sometimes. I just have to make myself drive on by. It's harder if you are stuck at a desk near a vending machine or some such situation.

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Warning: TMI ahead.

So, the other day, I bought a package of underwear. I guess I wasn't paying attention, because when I took them out of the pack, I realize that I've accidentally bought the granniest set of granny panties that I've seen since I was old enough to buy my own underwear. Being too lazy to take them back, I decided to just go with it. Here's the thing, though: WHY HAS NO ONE EVER TOLD ME HOW COMFORTABLE THESE THINGS ARE?! Did I miss that meeting of the girls club? These things are amazing!
  • CDAVCROSSFIT
    CDAVCROSSFIT Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Warning: TMI ahead.

So, the other day, I bought a package of underwear. I guess I wasn't paying attention, because when I took them out of the pack, I realize that I've accidentally bought the granniest set of granny panties that I've seen since I was old enough to buy my own underwear. Being too lazy to take them back, I decided to just go with it. Here's the thing, though: WHY HAS NO ONE EVER TOLD ME HOW COMFORTABLE THESE THINGS ARE?! Did I miss that meeting of the girls club? These things are amazing!

I mean....right!?!??!
  • canadjineh
    Options
    @jennifer_417 - Bridget Jones' Diary, HAHAHAHA!
    Yeah, I think when we become teens (or even tweens) these days we feel the need to accentuate our 'sexine55' with stupid uncomfortable scratchy-lace thongs or those idiot boyshorts that are only made for people without a55cheeks. I've gone the pure cotton or silk bikini briefs/hipsters route for quite a few years now. They're cute too. Let's face it, by the time your partner sees you in your undies they are already excited and don't really care if you are wearing a red lace thong or the beige granny panties, lol.

fyi - I'm never sure what exactly will get 'kitten'ed out on the forums so I stick 5's in instead of the letter s.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    Lol so bigger IIIIS better
  • sufferlandrian
    edited March 2018
    Options
    What was that line from "Six Days, Seven Night"? Harrison Ford's character said, "How do you turn a guy on? You show up!" :smile:
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    What was that line from "Six Days, Seven Night"? Harrison Ford's character said, "How do you turn a guy on? You show up!" :smile:

Lol, pretty accurate
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    24 hours to go! Short shift this weekend.
  • canadjineh
    Options
    On a side note.... our whole little town is celebrating this weekend as a local gal won 3 medals in the Paralympics and has just returned!! She won 1 bronze, 1 silver, and 1 gold (x-country skiing)! 17 years old and our youngest team member. WTG, Natalie.
    rcrdcyn2nr01.png

• jennifer_417
    Options
    I thought it was "boot" in Australia? I have a friend who lived there for several years, I'll have to ask her.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    On a side note.... our whole little town is celebrating this weekend as a local gal won 3 medals in the Paralympics and has just returned!! She won 1 bronze, 1 silver, and 1 gold (x-country skiing)! 17 years old and our youngest team member. WTG, Natalie.
    rcrdcyn2nr01.png

That's awesome
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    rcrdcyn2nr01.png

That's awesome

Congrats!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Rocky Horror Picture show anyone?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    Haha, my partner wanted to get off shift early tonight and we got a smuggling case and seizure. Hahahaha
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Guess no one is getting off early on your end. We've got a pancreatitis case that came in so I'm not going anywhere either. Guess It's IRobot off Directv for me.