Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Yes, but you act and sound like a dementia patient when you're done with home work. :smile:

Right. I think I remember having experiences a little bit like that-directly after finals.
  • jennifer_417
    I was just in line behind a woman whose perfume made my nose sting, eyes water, and head hurt. I'm not sure the muffin I bought was worth all that.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    You probably aren't old enough to remember, but.....Opium.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    I hate when guys or gals feel like they have to put on scents so strong, a blind dog with a bad nose could still track them in a snow storm.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Exactly. If I can taste it, it’s way too much.
  • jennifer_417
    Isn't Opium that perfume that smelled like bug spray?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    First night back on midnights. Uneventful
  • jennifer_417

I always prefer it that way.
  • sufferlandrian
    I’ve got an owner out of town and the kennel brought in a dog. We found cancer and I don’t think it will make it until the owners are back. Can’t get hold of them on any of the numbers they left. I found them on facebook and they’ve been posting pictures. I’m hoping they catch the message I left for them to call.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member

I could've changed that for ya! haha kidding, mostly.
  • jennifer_417
    Textbooks...melting...my...b....braaaain.
  • jennifer_417
    Wanna know exactly how melty my brain is? I was coming here to make the above comment, not remembering that I already did. I think it time to call it a day.
  • sufferlandrian
    That’s pretty melted.
  • jennifer_417
    Indeed. Does anyone have any extra brain cells they'd be willing to lend me? Or some motivation for sale?
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Need more motivation here too....Bunny chocolate on cut-rate sale after Easter is a total killer for me. A solid 300g bunny for a $1 gets me every time. So do the post-Christmas boxes of 100 candy canes for 25 cents.
    Lunch was half a bunny today.
  • sufferlandrian
    300 g for a dollar! That's not nice. I wouldn't be able to pass it up. Of course I would tell the clerk it was for my kids. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Slept through my alarm. Why is it when you wake up several times while trying to sleep, it's almost a guarantee you will sleep through your alarm. Still made it on time. Just couldn't ride.
  • jennifer_417
    I've only slept through my alarm a handful of times, I'm not a heavy sleeper. Now the number of times I've hit the snooze too many times and had to scramble out the door...that's a different story!
  • sufferlandrian
    LOL. I try to exercise before work. It gives me one last opportunity to sneak in another hour of sleep. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    edited April 2018
    Sleeeeeepppp.....I never seem to get enough these days. Why did I think grad school was a good idea???

OH- @sufferlandrian -what's your opinion about what breed would make a good apartment dog for a single person? Keeping in mind they don't want a "teacup" or "toy" anything.