Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• yoliyoda
    yoliyoda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    12 more hours!! Yeah, I'm just staring my shift. I hope everyone has a great night.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    I really hate writing records. Too bad I can't hire someone to write them for me. :smile:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Just over 1 hr left....my day life has been interfering with my night life the past few days. I've only had a 40 minute nap in the past 24 hours, meaning I have been fueled by a large bag of jalapeno cheddar kettle chips and half another sale bunny. The kind with rice crispies in it. I've got to smarten up or I won't be able to zip up my uniform pants soon.
    Welcome to the new night-ies ;)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    The kind with the crispy bits is the best, tho!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Does anyone remember what it's like to not be tired?
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I am tired yet can not sleep
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Being tired has become a way of life. I think when I'm not tired I become a little manic so the staff and my family have conspired to keep me perpetually tired. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We actually hit 50 degrees today! I was unzipping gear on my commute in and it was still warm. Makes me anxious for spring to get here. :smile:
  • canadjineh
    Options
    It was wacky alrighty!! We also had super warm temps yesterday too. It got to 17C but of course back down to 4C last night. I ditched my down vest for my fleece vest on shift since it started off pretty warm. Celebrating the start of 3 days off in half an hour. Woo Hoo!!
  • theycallmewy
    theycallmewy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I miss nightshift!!! err im on a midshift right now and its very diffucult
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Midshifts are the worst! It's been cold/snowing/sleeting/generally yucky here for the last week...I hate it!
  • canadjineh
    Options
    Almost got called to a fire site 9-9 two nights security, but luckily the contract was unnecessary. I guess the Fire Marshall must have looked at it and cause, etc was straightforward. No deeper investigation needed. Yaay, I still have time off. Just veg-ing and wasting time on the computer this afternoon.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Still above freezing, but back to cold and raining. At least I'm back to the only one on the bike path again. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We need to either go back to snow, move ahead to sun. I'm getting tired of 38 degrees and raining.
  • canadjineh
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Yeah, I want proper spring... at least today I got to wear a light cotton sweater under my leather motorcycle jacket. Although, I'm NOT ready for shorts yet.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    It hit 75F here today. It was glorious!
  • canadjineh
    Options
    ^^^ SHUDDUP!
  • canadjineh
    Options
    ;)B)
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    B)o:)o:)
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Jennifer, you suck. :smile: 38 and raining for a second day in a row. :frowning: