How to Track Weight Watchers Points on MFP!!

Options

Replies

• pamjumps
    pamjumps Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't get past the userscripts.org part. It keeps telling me bad gateway. Any ideas?
    Thanks!
  • SuzMar17
    SuzMar17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have to get this to work but hopefully it's not too difficult - this would be so great! Right now, i am using both sites.....
  • sbirrittier
    Options
    I've been trying to get this to work but I'm lost. anyone please help. .

thanks
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if this works on Safari?
  • kareniniowa
    kareniniowa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This add on is amazing! I love it! I now have the ability to track my points and have MFP do my daily totals. My only question is: I wonder if this add on works on an Ipad 2? I would love to have it show up there too on my MFP app. Thanks for the tip. :)
  • LilyPoulp
    Options
    Hello !

I have a problem, I don't know if it's normal or not but i can't download the script ! There is an error "502 Bad Gateway".
    I'm really sad because this script would be so perfect to help me!

Someone knows something ?
    Please !
  • SPeffer1
    SPeffer1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm saving this for when I get home. I'm currently tracking on both sites adn this would be so much easier!
  • Naijadoll
    Options
    bump!
  • LilyPoulp
    Options
    Hello !

I have a problem, I don't know if it's normal or not but i can't download the script ! There is an error "502 Bad Gateway".
    I'm really sad because this script would be so perfect to help me!

Someone knows something ?
    Please !

Ok, i give up firefox to try on chrome. This time i can download and install the script with Tampermonkey. I read every post on this topic and I try everything, but it doesn't still work .... I can't see the "points" column :(

Please help ...

LilyP
  • itsabouthealthyme
    itsabouthealthyme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Question: I am doing ww and was wondering if there is a way to track pts on this mfp, and I found this thread so, - does this do that or does it just import your info from ww account here? I am wanting to cancel my ww account, but still track points.
    Thank you for the help.
  • SorryNameTaken
    SorryNameTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this!!!! My friend and I were just about to join weight watchers together, but I remembered seeing this before. I got it to work on both Firefox and Chrome. See below if you want to use it on Chrome (just in case this has been lost in all of the posts), it wouldn't work otherwise. (I added it the first part on line 1 and the second part at the very end after the entire script.)
    For those experiencing this issue in Chrome, here is how to get it to work:
    Just add this to the top of the script file:
    (function () {

and then this to the very bottom of the script:
    })();

FYI- Here is the bug I filed with Tampermonkey: http://forum.tampermonkey.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=623&p=2518#p2518
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Do you find that you run out of points before calories/ vice versa or is about the same?
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    1 WW point is approximately 35 to 45 calories - depending on how naughty or nice the food is (in WWs opinion).
  • suzeqnow
    suzeqnow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brdwygurl
    brdwygurl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is awesome ! I downloaded and added it to chrome via the drag and drop instructions with no problem. I updated the script as indicated so it calculates points plus. The numbers seem to match the weight watchers tracker exactly.

Be sure to change your diary settings so the categories show up in the order listed and only those categories ( no extras)

Thanks!
  • claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • NiyandZensMom
    NiyandZensMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want this! I know this has been covered like a million times but could someone break it down for a dummy like myself? Thanks a bunch!!
  • shellytea1
    Options
    I am new to this and I have installed the script and it is showing up properly but it is showing my wine as 0.5 points for two servings and I think it is 4 points for 5 ounces. I am doing the points plus plan and I may have overlooked the answer to this in the other posts. It is calculating half points as well and on one of my WW meals it says it was 5 points and this is showing 5.5??? Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks so much
  • lisambrown568
    lisambrown568 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am unable to change the "false" to "true" on the script page. How do you edit the page? I am using Mozilla Firefox. I have the points on my page now but I want the points plus.
  • kellie1677
    kellie1677 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi this amazing! I just joined weight watchers for 3 months so if I can figure out how to get this to work I won't have to renew!!! I saw there drag and drop instructions but I can't find them. Could someone plz repost :)