How to Track Weight Watchers Points on MFP!!

Options

Replies

• ohphooey
    Options
    this is fantastic, thank you for sharing!
  • cclarkcts
    Options
    bump
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing!
  • Irene_1
    Irene_1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bump - thank you
  • kim3278
    Options
    I can still not get this to work. UGH!!!
  • BrendaPetersen
    BrendaPetersen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Save for later!
  • goldtopgirl
    Options
    I noticed when editing the script that precisonWW was already set to false. The only thing I changed was pointsPlus to true.

var pointsPlus=true;
    var precisonWW=false;

Got it working fine, thanks to whoever wrote this, but I have a Q - Is pointsPlus the same as proPoints? (I'm in the UK).
  • goldtopgirl
    Options
    Got it working fine, thanks to whoever wrote this, but I have a Q - Is pointsPlus the same as proPoints? (I'm in the UK).

Hmm think it can't be because it's tracking different points in MFP than WW (banana, soyamilk, bitter)...
  • Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I believe it is the same.. If proPoints is based on protein, carbohydrate, fat and fiber, then it is the same program (just a different name)

Joanna

Hmm think it can't be because it's tracking different points in MFP than WW (banana, soyamilk, bitter)...
  • mum2candd
    Options
    bump for later
  • Shoil6
    Shoil6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to put the old point system, calorie, fat and fiber on with myfitnesspal instead of the new
    points plus, I like the old one better?
    I can't get on here very often so I would like if whoever has an answer to email please.
    angel52172@hotmail.com
    THANK YOU
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Plaia10
    Options
    Is the correct settings for the script

var precisonWW = false or true? I have seen it both ways in the string posts . . .
  • bhardypr
    bhardypr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble getting the Points column to show up at all. I read through all 16 pages of this thread and don't see an answer to my question. I am on a Mac and use Chrome. I downloaded TamperMonkey and installed the script there, and corrected line 10 to read "true" rather than "false" and restarting Chrome a couple of times. Still don't see it. Any suggestions?
  • Smalls75
    Options
    Thank you so much for this information! I really hate tracking with WW, and miss MFP because they have info on everything, even the store brands. I also like the way you can add multiple things at a time. Now if they can only make it work on my Android APP!!
  • murmur52
    Options
    Can you advise if this works ok for UK propoints?
  • tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Options
    Bump for later
  • janis110
    Options
    So glad that I found this! Thank you!