14 Day Squat Challenge Before and After.

Options
Here is the side view of my before and afters

29mq4ww.png

If any one is interested in doing this challenge here is the link to the first video showing you how to do them http://youtu.be/Sb415BiyqdI

Replies

• knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    This was done in addition to my regular workout program not instead of.
  • jorgele
    jorgele Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow, that's an obvious difference....great job!
  • knittingwitch
    Options
    thanks
  • saranl3293
    saranl3293 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looks good, what is the squat challenge?
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Are they the same pants?
  • knittingwitch
    Options
    Are they the same pants?

no but they are the same color and a similar length, but the cut on the bottom of the pants is different.
  • knittingwitch
    Options
    Looks good, what is the squat challenge?

The one I did is a 14 day challenge you do 100 squats a day, each day is a different squat.
    the first one is a regular squat.
  • karimah_jamila
    karimah_jamila Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's amazing results!
  • rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is it a dvd? Or can you share a link? I really need to shrink my tushie for my honeymoon!
  • lphillp
    lphillp Posts: 13
    Options
    I would be interested in this. How can I get involved?
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Is it a dvd? Or can you share a link? I really need to shrink my tushie for my honeymoon!

The link is in the first post. Squats are not used to shrink your butt. It helps build muscle in your butt, making it look perkier/fuller.
  • rangersbride
    Options

The link is in the first post. Squats are not used to shrink your butt. It helps build muscle in your butt, making it look perkier/fuller.

So it is - I'm blind today! I'm aware for what the exercise does, I have a lot of loose muscle around this area since I gave up running and squats have really helped me tighten up before :-) thanks for your help.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options

So it is - I'm blind today! I'm aware for what the exercise does, I have a lot of loose muscle around this area since I gave up running and squats have really helped me tighten up before :-) thanks for your help.

I'm usually blind too. I guess my coffee has helped this morning! lol

There are a lot of different squat challenges going on if you want to join. Just search squat challenge in the forum
  • rangersbride
    Options

I'm usually blind too. I guess my coffee has helped this morning! lol

There are a lot of different squat challenges going on if you want to join. Just search squat challenge in the forum

I will thank you! It's a wee problem area of mine, that and my belly! I'm going to try this! Thanks
  • knittingwitch
    Options
    Its easy there are tones of groups on this web site just search squats in the group section. Or just do the first video I shared then look up each day after that.
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!