Ladies~ What are your favorite brand name jeans?

Options

Replies

• mabelesparza3
    Options
    I love Kut from the Kloth and Joe's Jean's (specifically the Honey Booty cut).

They are perfect for Big Booty Judys like myself. In ANY size, from 2-16..

LMAO big booty Judys!!! i'm totally stealing this! btw what the heck are Joe's Jean's??? Where can you get them??
  • kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm dying to get a pair of Miss Me jeans but not sure what size they go to. Do you happen to know and what size would be a size 12? I think I may just wait until I'm down farther in size before I get a pair. Now my Hydraulics are pretty cool.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Well, Im not over 30 nor do I have kids, but Silver Jeans are my favorite by far!
  • krae070
    krae070 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have two kids. My all time fave are American eagle jeans. The boyfriend
  • SuzieQ422
    Options
    INVISTA Jeans from Soft Surroundings:love:
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm over 30, and I love Hydraulics and Vigoss! I used to love H2J's but I can't find them anymore!
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like Old Navy's sweetheart cut! I am pretty cheap when it comes to clothes though, 30 dollars is the most I'll spend on jeans. I also really love a pair I got from Wet Seal... blue something I think. They were my favorite but they're ripped up beyond wear now.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Nothing fits me as well as old navy low rise boot cut...although I have a pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans (go figure!) from 10 years ago that are awesome and are about to be made into shorts...

:bigsmile:
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    Haven't had any children but New York and Company Slim Bootcut Jean. Only because it's my first pair of normal size jeans and they look good on me.

Also DG2 from HSN. That's right I said Home Shopping Network. I have a few pair. They fit really nice.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Bebe because they're cut for women with butts and small waists.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i used to wear dollhouse

now i just get whatevers at walmart.

i DESPISE clothes shopping.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Not Your Daughter's Jeans (NYDJ) are wonderful for those of us who've had a baby or two and have hips. They fit well, have added support where you need them and DON'T look like "mom jeans". They're a little pricey, but I've found them on eBay at reasonable prices.
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gap girl also when it comes to Jeans. I have long legs and they're the only ones I've found that don't make me look like I'm wearing Pee-Wee Herman-style floods. The Long and Lean and boot cuts are my faves.
  • Janel1978
    Janel1978 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love my Buckle jeans. Then my silvers. Exrpress has nice jeans too.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady but I thought I'd try to be cool the other day and went online looking for something other than Levi's. I found ones where that little patch in the belt area had a skull on it. "Awesome," I thought.

$365.

Levis are cool.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I have no kids but I like Seven for All Mankind, True Religion and J Brand... My Sevens are the best when I'm having a bigger day!

pretty much the same here.. J Brand has some good ones. :)
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I usually stick with Levi's, but have Old Navy jeans too.

For people asking bout sizing,
    In my experience, Levi's seem pretty
    Standard, but the Old Navy seem sized about a size smaller than the Levi's ( or vise versa)

Found this website, thought it was kinda handy but don't know about accuracy.

http://www.denimdebutante.com/how-do-jeans-fit

If it says 2 sizes small, that means you'd have to get 2 sizes larger than your normal size,
    2 sizes large you'd have to go down 2 sizes

Thought it might be useful
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Never Diesel or Miss Sixty either, if you've got any kind of butt forget about it!

I definitely have a butt, and certain Diesel cuts are all I will wear (but some of their cuts are way too straight). Also, sometimes sfam, but their waists are usually too big.

Generally, I think sfam are decent jeans for moms.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Lucky's and Levi's. I'm not a big fan of paying retail, so I usually get them off ebay or at Marshall's. I don't think I have ever paid full retail for any of my clothes...lol
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I love the "long and lean" cut Gap jeans.

They fit so well, and are very flattering.. I don't have extremely long legs, but they look pretty lengthy in my Gap jeans.