Ladies~ What are your favorite brand name jeans?

Options

Replies

• emilyds
    emilyds Posts: 88
    Options
    I buy all my jeans and pants for work from the Gap. They fit perfectly!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i like diesel. GREAT value for the money. i havent tried any other designer jeans, but i'm looking forward to buying some true religions once i reach 60 pound loss
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I use to wear only PacSun... But I found Mossimo Supply Co. at Target and their longs are actually long! So I'm slowly switching to them. Plus they are only $23!

I like Mossimo too.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Levi's. Not sure what the numbers are - but the ones that come in size 0 and called "curvy" which is funny to me, size 0 is rarely curvy, but since I'm a flatass, I convince myself I may look curvy.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair is my Silver jeans.

Seven jeans fit me perfectly. I found some at Marshalls for a great price. They were really long and I had to have them shortened but they were worth it.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Best ladies jeans are Seven For Mankind, and True Religion

I love them too but they are cute too low for me! :wink:
  • tsb2482
    tsb2482 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have decided recently to stick exclusively to the jeans from White House Black Market. They have a line that the waist hits right at the belly button and curve around hips and thighs. No baggies between the legs. I have a short torso and these fit me like a glove.

They are typically $80 but they always have a clearance section with the previous season's style marked down to $39-$49. They come in a quality denim that holds up well. I love them.

2 kids with a waist to prove it :-)
  • kattp07
    kattp07 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Rock and Republic for sure! They just slide on your body!Fit alot of different body types too.They're expensive though? I'm going to get a pair if I ever lose the weight!
  • chaoticupheaval
    chaoticupheaval Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    when i was skinny, i loved wranglers straight leg and also gloria vanderbilts...i know oldie but they fit all the right places. Now until I lose this weight I hate all jeans!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies everyone! My posts sometimes get ignored...:laugh:

Oh and my profile pic is when I was in my 20's- I put it up for motivation today! I'm a little "fuller" right now.:happy:
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of jeans right now came from Talbot's. The waist is high enough that I don't feel like I need to hike them up all the time, but not so high that they look unstylish. I think it's the "Signature" fit.
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Best ladies jeans are Seven For Mankind, and True Religion

I love them too but they are cute too low for me! :wink:
    [/quote

There are different rises in those brands, don't give up! Authentic Forum has a lot of info on all cuts in all decent brands, and you can ask questions about washes, cuts, and sizing.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Silver jeans perfect fit
  • ErinDayle
    Options
    I really like Levi's! I think they make all butts look good!:smile:
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have a nice round tushy, so jeans that fit me well are:

Lucky Brand
    Levi's
    Joes Jeans
    Citizens of Humanity
  • jlaurena
    jlaurena Posts: 60
    Options
    I can't believe nobody said PAIGE DENIM ~ most amazing jeans i've ever owned. I wear a size 32 and have a booty! These jeans are a little under $200, but if you buy then at Nordstrom and lose a size, you can go exchange them. Technically it's like buying a lifetime supply of jeans!
  • Latona38
    Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Love, LOVE , LoVe LEVIS jeans... They are the best jeans for smaller waist to big *kitten* ratio chicks like myself
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I can't believe nobody said PAIGE DENIM ~ most amazing jeans i've ever owned. I wear a size 32 and have a booty! These jeans are a little under $200, but if you buy then at Nordstrom and lose a size, you can go exchange them. Technically it's like buying a lifetime supply of jeans!

I've heard Paige Denim is a good fit for my body type. Still haven't tried them though. :smile:
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Miss Me's or seven's. I have a 37 inch inseam (with heels) and it's hard for me to find jeans that are long enough and arent super low rise and my sevens are perfect for that. A pair of mom jeans with some youngness mixed in :)
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    check the sevens online site. I have a pair that I love and they arent low rise, I think you would like them.