Before & today!!! Pics!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job and keep up the good work.
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, I will start doing the same. Keep up the work. I appreciate you sharing, it is an encouragement for me :smile:
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, I will start doing the same. Keep up the work. I appreciate you sharing, it is an encouragement for me
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your accomplishment with us. Very motivational. :drinker:
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look great - the tummy is the hardest part and always the last to go. I am sure you will see it shrink since you seem to have lost everywhere else. Your stats are similar to mine - I am only about 7 weeks in though I hope you have the success you did.
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!!
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
    I too would love to lose my belly, after 5 c-sects it just kinda "hangs" there, looking all grumpy! I'm short too, 5ft nothing.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Very impressive change! You look fantastic!!! x
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, hard work pays off!!!
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Like you I am also a "shortie".. I'm 5'4 & have had a c-section also. Seeing your progress & reading your story gives me hope that I can lose all this weight I have accumulated after having 5 babies.

You look great & keep up the great work!!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
    I also have difficulty with my tummy. Even at 104 (ridiculous weight for me, as I'm 5'4), I still have the cut. I know it's mainly a lot of excess skin from the two c-sections, and my last born, who was almost 10 friggin' pounds.
  • Leggo1288
    Leggo1288 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Love you in bangs!!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me. I have had 3 kids via c-section and was over 170 at my highest NON-pregnant weight. I am now 156, and trying to get to 130. Just seeing your progress is very inspiring. What did you do to get your results?
  • nauti2012
    Options
    U loookkkk AWESOME GIRL!!!!!!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Love you in bangs!!

Thanks!! Your bangs r cute too!!!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank u all so much for the love!!! I have worked out and ate really good to get where i am. Still trying to lose more and tone the belly some. I know it will prolly never b gone. All u girls git this just keep it up. U all soon will have pics like mine. If any of u want support from me just add me on here. Good luck to u in your journeys and thanks for making me feel great!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CookAMH
    CookAMH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! Check out the tupler technique to lose your tummy...
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - I'm same height, and started about the same, hopefully will finish at about the same as well, well done!
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome! I'm having the same issue... I'm losing everywhere but I carry it in my stomach so much more now after kids. We can do this!! WOO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!