KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
bc43514a.jpg

f270ec88.jpg

a27dd9b6.jpg

e36e5bda.jpg

Height 5'3"
Age 28
2 Kids both via c-section
Starting weight 173. Heaviest after birth of my second baby.
Current weight 136
Goal weight 130
Trying to lose this tummy I still have.
Don't ever give up!!!!!

Replies

• KCramer12
    Options
    Sorry didn't mean to load the first pic soo big lol. glad I finally got this picture loading thing down, lol!!!!
  • KCramer12
    Options
    f111d706.jpg
  • escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ahh I can see the after pics o this one!! Awesome job!!!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    You look great Hun xxx
  • KCramer12
    Options
    Ahh I can see the after pics o this one!! Awesome job!!!

Thank u so much!!!
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    what are you doing to lose your stomach? I have the same problem, I also had 2 c-section & can not stand the way my stomach looks. You look great!!
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!
  • KCramer12
    Options
    You look great Hun xxx

Thanks!!!
  • jcraig1980
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Congrats on your success! :)
  • KCramer12
    Options
    what are you doing to lose your stomach? I have the same problem, I also had 2 c-section & can not stand the way my stomach looks. You look great!!

I am doing lots of ab work like crunches, etc. I do taebo and jillian micheals dvds. Lift some weights but not too much. I also walk and run as much as i am able to. I still wanna lose alot of my tummy it is the slowest to go down out of everything on me, lol.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look great! Were you 173 in your March picture?
  • J3timez
    J3timez Posts: 35
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done a great job
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and keep it up :-)
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing, keep up the GREAT work girl! My tummy is my problem area also. If you find the magic solution fill me in please.
  • KCramer12
    Options
    You look great! Were you 173 in your March picture?

No in my march pic i was 160. It is when i first started MFP. I was 173 in november of 2011. I was 173 in the first top pic of me looking horrid sitting down. I dont really have any good start pics at my heaviest cause i hated how i looked so never put myself in pics. Didnt start taking side views and stuff till march when i started on her. On my oen prior i lost 13 lbs.

Thank u all so much!!!
  • KCramer12
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing, keep up the GREAT work girl! My tummy is my problem area also. If you find the magic solution fill me in please.

Will do!!! If u find it first let me know!!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You were exactly were I am now, and you are exactly where I want to be too!! I am very glad I saw your pics, it is inspirational :) I am also the heaviest after my second baby, right at 173. Did you really lose this weight in 4 months?? What did you do, did you work out every day or how many days a week? What are your eating habits like? I want to learn all I can from you girl, you rock!!
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! i too have had two c sections, and you look amazing! i am 5 foot 4, and i think us "shorties" are so cute! :) great job!!!
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options

I am doing lots of ab work like crunches, etc. I do taebo and jillian micheals dvds. Lift some weights but not too much. I also walk and run as much as i am able to. I still wanna lose alot of my tummy it is the slowest to go down out of everything on me, lol.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Good job! you look great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!