30 Day Shred Buddies (fresh faces for my feed :))

Options

Replies

• mandimay55
    Options
    Will be starting Day 1 tomorrow! I'm so excited and ready to GO!
  • beachbabe_88
    Options
    hey guys,

im going to attempt this again today, every time i try it im in agony the next day and dont ever get to day 2! Please feel free to add me!
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I somehow managed to miss this thread the other day - just posted a similar one yesterday asking for buddies! Feel free to add me - I'm starting 30DS again on Saturday ;)

Someone also pointed out, if you can't afford the DVD then the workouts are actually available on YouTube!
  • aatlchavens
    aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    day 2 of level 1 in the books today! I woke up with a very sore chest and arms today after yesterday's but surprisingly was still able to get through today (mostly!) Feel free to add me, I'm game for support!
  • chiedo_le_donne212
    chiedo_le_donne212 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 4. I do this all week then on weekends i go to the gym.
    U can add me
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Day 6 lvl 1 for me today. I'm finding my endurance is much better than the first day. I actually feel totally committed to getting thru all 30 days! I'm going camping Labor Day week, so thank goodness our camper has a dvd player!

Feel free to add me-this shred has been a lifesaver for me and my motivation!
  • marinturner
    marinturner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30ds. It was awesome! I am going to do something else for a week or so and then I will be coming back to this with heavier weights. I don't think I'll ever get sick of it!
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    I've been doing 30 DS for almost a month as part of my workout routine , currently on level 2 with 5lbs. dumbbells. My endurance have changed tremendously, feeling a lot stronger than ever. I am showing more muscle definition as well. Feel free to add me!
  • vmerie
    vmerie Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will be doing day 12 today. I am still on Level 1. Will be moving onto Level 2 in a coupel days. After the 30 days, I will begin again and incorporate it with Turbo Fire.
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on day 4 level 1. I have started it before but have never completed the full 30 days but this time I am motivated to get through it! Anyone feel free to add me...I need some buddies to keep me accountable! :smile:
  • rayraygbs
    Options
    Today will be day 7 on level 1. I also can't do the push ups, i think i have to push too much weight up and my muscles arent quite there, so i do them on the wall which still works them a lot!
  • kiaram03
    kiaram03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today is day 10 of level 1 for me. First couple days kicked my butt....but it has gotten easier. I can def tell an improvement from day 1, I don't feel like I'm going to die at the end of the video now lol. Starting level 2 tomorrow....
  • Favor_fire
    Options
    Day 5 of level 1 .... My cardio is waaaaaay better, but that strength kicks my butt. I need some muscles! lol
  • TiffanieRandolph
    TiffanieRandolph Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    After reading the posts about this I want to start the 30 day shred as well!!!! Sounds hard and fun at the same time!!! Im going to go buy it today!!!! Feel free to add me!! :D
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :smile: I do not have the DVD yet, but hopefully if all goes well, I will get it tonight. I want to start this to help with the many pounds I have left to lose. :flowerforyou: Please add me as I can use all the support that I can get, and will give support as well.
  • gossja23
    gossja23 Posts: 20
    Options
    I am on day 3 of level 1! Very sore already.
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started level 3 and I am amazed at how far I have come!

Yes it's difficult and today I was exhausted but I could do the things she wanted!

I am having trouble with some jumps and my knees are starting to hate me but I am seeing results! I feel I need to give Jillian a big hug for what she has done for me.

By the end of this she will have given me my life back :)

Add me if you'd like! :)

S
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    :smile: I do not have the DVD yet, but hopefully if all goes well, I will get it tonight.

You can get it for free on YouTube :happy:
  • gust1247
    gust1247 Posts: 23
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I never stay motivated to push through the entire thing. But, I had an appendectomy and wasn't able to work out. So, now I really need to get my butt in gear. :)
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Congrats on getting back into it and good luck! Fee free to add me as a friend. :)