30 Day Shred Buddies (fresh faces for my feed :))

Options
Hello.

after taking a long break from seriously using MFP im back after two weeks in greece ready and raring to go :D

i am currently on day 3 level 1 of the 30 day shred and would like other people participating in this dvd on my friends list so we can motivate each other :D i dont mind what day your on.

thankyou :D

xxx

Replies

• JodieP13
    JodieP13 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Day one, and I really hate push-ups!
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I started level 1 yesterday!!!, I just took my before pictures today...I am not sure how I feel about that, but I am about to start day 2 of level 1 right now!!! I would love to have a friend who is going through the same. Please feel free to add me.
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm on day 5 of level 1. This is my secone time doing this DVD. I loved the results from the first time so I figured why not do it again:) Sending you a friend request now. Anyone else doing this DVD feel free to add me as well.
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am on day 3 of level 2. Man, Jillian is kicking my butt. It is hard but I feel great after doing the shred. Feel free to add me.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 yesterday :) hoping to be able to get to day 30 this time!
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 1 today! I felt it a good bit last night, but I am surprised to be OK today. Thought I pushed pretty hard and was dripping with sweat when done so we'll see how hard I can push tonight.

I will say... MAN, I HATE a lot of jumping jacks like that. A few, no big deal, but ugh....
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started it today! I took before photos about a month ago and am excited to see how they'll compare to how I look in a month. I may have to skip a day here and there but I am dedicated to completing the shred this time as I tried once before and couldn't make time for it.
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Starting 3DS today!!
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    day 10 of lvl 1 and it still kicks my *kitten* lol
  • tetracat
    tetracat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just did day 5 of level 1. She keeps saying how it should be getting easier by now, but I don't think it is!
  • jeshhh
    jeshhh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have this DVD sitting on my shelf, but I haven't tried it yet.

Maybe this thread will motivate me!
  • choochoomummy
    Options
    I dip in and out but I never do the whole 30 days - I wimp out at the first excuse. I need some motivation!
  • myownadvice
    myownadvice Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    On day 3 of level 1! It's tough enough for a great workout (at least I sweat ahem, I mean "glow" plenty), short enough to fit it into my schedule (getting up 30 minutes earlier is working well so far), and easy enough (at the beginner style) that I can complete it and feel good. I do alter the pushups as being on my knees is too painful and I'm not ready for a full-on push up on the ground. I do them on a raised surface (kitchen counter or stairs depending on where I'm working out that day) and just concentrate on proper form.

Feel free to add me. It is my goal to complete all 30 days (in 33 as I'm going camping for three days in the middle) and then either repeat level 1 using the more-advanced style or move to level 2 depending on my interest at that point. Thoughts on this from those that have completed one round already?
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want :happy: today will be my day 6 on Level 1
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am currently on day 3 as well on 30 Day Shred!
  • vicyvix
    vicyvix Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm starting day 1 tomorrow :)
  • jenn0113
    jenn0113 Posts: 25
    Options
    On Day 3 of Level 1 today - same as you.
  • cambridgegirl309
    cambridgegirl309 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    After reading this I think I might crack it out tomorrow ... might need a little encouragement though!!!
  • Arinsharon
    Options
    Oh, great timing. I just got my DVD today and did Level 1 Day 1. I'm all shakey from it and not sure I can go to my Pilates class tonight!

I've been on MFP for a while now, but this is my very first post!

How are all of you tracking the workouts? I used circuit training, general, and the calorie count looks very close to the estimates I've seen for it. I think I need to invest in a HRM.
  • tamimac12
    Options
    I'm going to do day 5 level 1 today :) I took my measurements, but I left them in my shorts pocket, and they were washed lol oops! feel free to add me :)