Looking for committed MFP'ers!

Options
I've noticed lately that a lot of my MFP friends have started falling off the wagon and my wall has become VERY quiet. I'd love to have some more people that are on here daily for inspiration and motivation!

Replies

• MrsLeyva11
    Options
    I feel your pain, I had to clean out my friends and find new ones recently.. :) I'm on every single day, and I always log (As long as I have access to my computer or my husband's phone) and I enjoy having friends who stay consistent as well! Sending you a request!

Also, any and all free to add me! The more, the merrier!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love having friends who update, and I'm on every single day and log every day too (:
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    AMEN!! Anyone who is active and committed, you are free to add me for support :D
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I try and log on every day and will offer support when needed!
  • ress87
    ress87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here but feel free to add me I'm on here pretty much everyday so i'm here for support!! :happy:
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    im on every day feel free to add me :)
  • karynmillar
    Options
    I am new! I will add you too, looking for inspiration to get my butt to work out!
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    I'm on every single day. I may not hit up the forums, but I'm always logging. I'm on a plateau right now, and hope that getting back into Zumba will work. My instructor was on vacation, and then on hiatus for a short time, and it's inspired me to get my certification in October. So then, instead of working out 3 days a week, it'll be 5-6 days. :)
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Add me! I may miss the occasional weekend day, but otherwise I'm on here everyday!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    U can add me! I've been on here every single day for the past 585 days!! :-)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Very committed and supportive. Feel free to FR me, but include a message. Thanks and good luck to you
  • gallerygirl21
    gallerygirl21 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day for 40 days... I'm very committed to getting to my goal and maintaining it!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday (170 days to be exact LOL) and I frequently encourage and comment!! Anyone is welcomed to add me! :)
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    I'm in it for the long run and committed to losing weight. feel free to add me!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I'm on here daily and IN IT TO WIN IT.

I'm not perfect, just adorable. :)

Don't be shy, add DesignGuy!

Ok, back to licking up my Chobani Greek yogurt.
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've been on everyday and am very committed as well. I thought the logging and weighing food would be annoying after a while, but it's like second nature to me. I guess when you're that determined, it sticks.

Feel free to add me :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in on a daily basis (soon to hit 185 day I think). I welcome new friends for encouragement and motivation. We are all here for the same reason and it helps so much when you have great friends who are supportive and can also be brutally honest when needed:-)
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I'm on here daily and IN IT TO WIN IT.

I'm not perfect, just adorable. :)

Don't be shy, add DesignGuy!

Ok, back to licking up my Chobani Greek yogurt.

This guy ^^^
    He's a good one to have :)
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been a member to MFP for a while but I never was really involved in the "community." I am trying to change that and hope that by reading all the inspirational stories will help keep me on track! Feel free to add me - any one! :)
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)