Looking for committed MFP'ers!

Options

Replies

• Jaybug91
    Jaybug91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heya, I have been an MFP logger for a while now but have decided to throw myself more into the community to keep me going, feel free to add me! :)
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on everyday :)
  • Sweetness023
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on every day logging all my stuff. :)
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent the original poster a request, but others can feel free to add me as well :) I'm in this for the long haul!
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    you can certainly add me I am only in my 3rd week but I get on here every day have to lose 50 lb and know it will take a year maybe so I'm in it for the long haul. and I need friends too
  • kelguam32
    Options
    Hi! Im new as of a couple weeks ago... I have only 2 friends and need more for motivation and inspiration! Loving this site! Please add me :)
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Im new here too and definately looking for support - I'm trying to make sure to log in every day so please add me!
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I clean out my list once a month! If I see that they have dropped of the radar once or twice for more than 3 days then I delete them! I have been here for over a year and do not have time for ppl that do not take this life changing even seriously! Feel free to add me if you would like ;)
  • GreeneyedMom4
    GreeneyedMom4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to have extra motivation as well. I need all the help I can get to keep the momentum going.
  • hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for adding me!!! I'm excited to have new people to keep the inspiration level high.
  • Cindy219
    Cindy219 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm here every day and very supportive! Anyone who is interactive with their friends can add me too! :)
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    HERE I AM!
    add away, everyone!
    i have the same feelings...i need friends who are excited about this and log in everyday and comment and update and ERUGH
    haha
    xx
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm staying until I get where I need to be then I'm staying for maintenance! lol I'll be here a long time! :) Feel free to add me!
  • francesca_emily
    francesca_emily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hiya :) I'm on everyday and i love to stay active and keep motivated. I'll add you :) x
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    I've got the MPF app on my phone so I'm constantly updating and checking other people's updates lol. I've logged everyday since I joined and have no plans to change that any time soon. Anyone who wants to add me is welcome to :)
  • juliao64
    juliao64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to MFP (like yesterday new) so I'm in the same boat. I really could use friends to help me with support, and I can give it in return as well. Right now I only have one friend so my wall is very quiet too. lol :flowerforyou:
  • v_mdravensfan
    v_mdravensfan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - am in Maryland, DC, Virginia area - am on every day, committed to Fitbit and MFP to make some big changes!
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'M PRETTY NEW HERE BUT VERY COMMITED, I'M LOVING ALL OF THE SUPPORT ON MFP!!

ANYONE CAN ADD ME, AND I WILL BE HERE TO CHEER YOU ON!
  • csi4us
    csi4us Posts: 74
    Options
    I am new and looking for committed mfp's as well. Feel free to add me.:happy: