Bacon Perfume...Would You Wear It???

Options
124»

Replies

• Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    No, I like eggs and hashbrowns with my bacon smell.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Bacon Coffin LAMO
    odd_bacon_coffin.jpg

I think that's every man's dream coffin right there
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'd wear it.........if I was trying to keep my husband in bed for 48 hours straight for some non-stop calorie burning activities ;) Of course, it wouldn't take bacon perfume for that but it would guarantee it :P
  • inkosazana
    Options
    Bacon perfume = maybe too far with the whole bacon fascination. It can be added to all the recent bacon scented/flavored products on the market. So I wouldn't wear it.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I think I'd have to wear that only when I'm locked in a room with my boyfriend. I'd fear other men trying to drag me away, lol.
  • cybercpa
    cybercpa Posts: 60
    Options
    No way. Love bacon and eggs though but I would go nuts smelling it all day. Wouldn't it make you hungry?:flowerforyou:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Bacon perfume = maybe too far with the whole bacon fascination. It can be added to all the recent bacon scented/flavored products on the market. So I wouldn't wear it.

It's not the first weird thing to be made into a perfume/cologne. There's a company that makes sushi scented perfume, Play-Doh scented perfume, and other odd things. Plus I've seen bacon perfume done before. I think if nothing else it's a novelty item just like bacon plush toys and bacon toothpaste.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I would drink it.

^^^that

and yeah maybe on my genitals. Wait girls like bacon too right?

Yes this girl right here likes bacon
  • LuisaAdames
    Options
    No way! lol
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    It wasn't completely gross... Just fake tasting. I had it in a Bloody Mary, which I generally do like. It added another dimension, but I probably would have been happier with pepper vodka.

^Meant to reply to the question about how the bacon vodka tasted...

A funny comment from my 12-year old son about this...

The tomato juice was sitting out, and he asked, "Ew, what's that for?"

And I answered, "To make a Bloody Mary... What would you mix with the bacon vodka?"

His answer, "Egg vodka and toast vodka so at least I'd have a balanced breakfast."

Out of the mouth of babes...
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Uh.. no. I don't like smelling like greasy, dead food.