Replies

• dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    sometimes the hubby prefers it
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    LMAO. I thought seeing bacon jam at the grocery store the other day was bad, but this...? Really? I mean... really?

There really is a cult of bacon that exists in our culture. I called it.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    No... people would try to eat me.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    an really feel like a piece of meat... let me think about that, I will get back to ya'll
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hell. No. I don't even really eat bacon...I really wouldn't want to smell like it all day. I think I'd get nauseous.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hahaha i think i would personally sneak it out and sniff at it MYSELF!! i would need someone to get me to rehab after that!!
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Only if I were single and looking for some action! :love:
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be able to...I'd spend all day trying to bite my own neck. Nothing would ever get done.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    LMAO. I thought seeing bacon jam at the grocery store the other day was bad, but this...? Really? I mean... really?

There really is a Cult of Bacon that exists in our culture. I called it.

O_O Bacon JAM??? God...and I thought seeing baconnaise (bacon mayonnaise) was disgusting. I think you're right. There's a cult out there...with a supreme bacon leader, with a greasy baconny agenda up his bacon sleeve.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I like to eat bacon,but not smell like it.So my answer is no.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    2 words: EFF. YEAH.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I actually have a perfume oil that smells like a lovely smokey bacon. It was an April Fool's Day scent from an indie perfumer. I like layering it with the coffee perfume oil I have. :)
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I don't ever want to smell like something to be eaten. I won't even use fruit scented shampoo or shower gels. I prefer to smell CLEAN. :smile:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Nothing says happy birthday! like bacon perfume and...

3a383218.jpg
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    [/quote

actually..I change my statement..nothing says happy birthday like bacon perfume and bacon cake and bacon lube..
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    HILARIOUS! :laugh:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    [/quote

actually..I change my statement..nothing says happy birthday like bacon perfume and bacon cake and bacon lube..

Like I said on his post, you get the best of both worlds "sausage" and bacon and now cake I don't think it could get better
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hmm can you please send me the link?I've been looking for some new ideas . This just solves all my sex issues.:tongue:
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I would drink it.

^^^that

and yeah maybe on my genitals. Wait girls like bacon too right?