Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bacon Perfume...Would You Wear It???

124»

Replies

• Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    No, I like eggs and hashbrowns with my bacon smell.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Bacon Coffin LAMO
    odd_bacon_coffin.jpg

I think that's every man's dream coffin right there
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    I'd wear it.........if I was trying to keep my husband in bed for 48 hours straight for some non-stop calorie burning activities ;) Of course, it wouldn't take bacon perfume for that but it would guarantee it :P
  • Bacon perfume = maybe too far with the whole bacon fascination. It can be added to all the recent bacon scented/flavored products on the market. So I wouldn't wear it.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    I think I'd have to wear that only when I'm locked in a room with my boyfriend. I'd fear other men trying to drag me away, lol.
  • cybercpa
    cybercpa Posts: 60
    No way. Love bacon and eggs though but I would go nuts smelling it all day. Wouldn't it make you hungry?:flowerforyou:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Bacon perfume = maybe too far with the whole bacon fascination. It can be added to all the recent bacon scented/flavored products on the market. So I wouldn't wear it.

It's not the first weird thing to be made into a perfume/cologne. There's a company that makes sushi scented perfume, Play-Doh scented perfume, and other odd things. Plus I've seen bacon perfume done before. I think if nothing else it's a novelty item just like bacon plush toys and bacon toothpaste.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    I would drink it.

^^^that

and yeah maybe on my genitals. Wait girls like bacon too right?

Yes this girl right here likes bacon
  • No way! lol
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    It wasn't completely gross... Just fake tasting. I had it in a Bloody Mary, which I generally do like. It added another dimension, but I probably would have been happier with pepper vodka.

^Meant to reply to the question about how the bacon vodka tasted...

A funny comment from my 12-year old son about this...

The tomato juice was sitting out, and he asked, "Ew, what's that for?"

And I answered, "To make a Bloody Mary... What would you mix with the bacon vodka?"

His answer, "Egg vodka and toast vodka so at least I'd have a balanced breakfast."

Out of the mouth of babes...
  • Uh.. no. I don't like smelling like greasy, dead food.