Juice Fast! Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I have been stagnate at my weight now for a wile I even stopped counting my calories this week. I'm about to just give up and throw in the towel. I saw a movie were this guy has this juicing machine in the back of his car and just drinks juice made out of regular food.
    So I am planning on starting a juice fast this weekend. I think if I don't start Saturday, I never will. If you don't know, juicing is a great way to loose weight fast.
    I just got invited out to lunch Saturday, and I have to go. Its to McDonalds. Normally I get a big mac, fries and a soda or milk shake.

My question is, can I juice this? Would the milk shake or soda be a better call? Of course I will get a diet coke if soda, but I feel that keeping some dairy in my diet is important too.

I don't think people in this thread are being very nice. If you don't have a constructive answer to the question, just move on and don't post.

Bill, I think all of that is a great idea. Juicing your McD's lunch will allow you to ingest it faster, experience all the taste sensations at once and then leave you extra time to exercise.

I hope that helped!

Don't listen to her, she's full of poo. Utterly rediculous. But it will reduce the carbs which turn into sugar which turn into jelly, and we're all made of it.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    zKBKH.gif

bahahahaha
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have been stagnate at my weight now for a wile I even stopped counting my calories this week. I'm about to just give up and throw in the towel. I saw a movie were this guy has this juicing machine in the back of his car and just drinks juice made out of regular food.
    So I am planning on starting a juice fast this weekend. I think if I don't start Saturday, I never will. If you don't know, juicing is a great way to loose weight fast.
    I just got invited out to lunch Saturday, and I have to go. Its to McDonalds. Normally I get a big mac, fries and a soda or milk shake.

My question is, can I juice this? Would the milk shake or soda be a better call? Of course I will get a diet coke if soda, but I feel that keeping some dairy in my diet is important too.

I don't think people in this thread are being very nice. If you don't have a constructive answer to the question, just move on and don't post.

Bill, I think all of that is a great idea. Juicing your McD's lunch will allow you to ingest it faster, experience all the taste sensations at once and then leave you extra time to exercise.

I hope that helped!

Don't listen to her, she's full of poo. Utterly rediculous. But it will reduce the carbs which turn into sugar which turn into jelly, and we're all made of it.

There's gelatin in jelly and that's made out of ANIMAL PARTS!!! Don't eat it! It's animal parts! Gelatin is animal parts!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    BAhahahahahaaa!!! JUICE IT man!
  • auroranflash
    Options

I hope that helped!

There's gelatin in jelly and that's made out of ANIMAL PARTS!!! Don't eat it! It's animal parts! Gelatin is animal parts!

GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE SO DENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost weight on jelly diet!!!
  • rml_16
    Options

I hope that helped!

Well, just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for me.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options

Dense is good! I want to be dense! Muscle is denser than fat, which is why it weighs more.

Also: Do NOT put your soft drink in the blender. Blending that will suddenly let the CO2 out and it'll explode all over everything. (think: Shaking a can then opening it.)
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Nom, nom, nom.....I'm totally gonna try that - thanks for the great idea, dude!
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options

I hope that helped!

And Soylent Green is people, but Dr. Oz said it's an amazing superfood, so I keep eating it in hopes it will shrink my belly.
  • auroranflash
    Options

I hope that helped!

You know what I'm sick and tired of people posting advice that they haven't tried, if you want to diss my diet and tell me sugar and carbs don't turn to jelly then that's fine, but we're all here for the exact same reason and this is a place of support, so

OH MY GOD

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lvwsmdOAwZ1qmaa05o1_500.jpg
  • auroranflash
    Options
    You can but you have to make sure you have enough liquid otherwise the cheeseburger will get stuck in outer space.

YOU DIDN'T ADD ENOUGH LIQUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rml_16
    Options

I hope that helped!

You know what I'm sick and tired of people posting advice that they haven't tried, if you want to diss my diet and tell me sugar and carbs don't turn to jelly then that's fine, but we're all here for the exact same reason and this is a place of support, so

OH MY GOD

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you want to tell everyone what to do while abusing your cat with BAD FOOD!!!!

Dismissed.
  • auroranflash
    Options
    My cat suffers from hyperthyroid disease you insensitive TROLL but he's going on HCG soon, I'm gonna post before/after pics so people here will be inspired while people like you just fester in there hate all day :(

I hope that helped!

OH MY GOD

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you want to tell everyone what to do while abusing your cat with BAD FOOD!!!!

Dismissed.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You do know that they have smoothies at McDonald's, right?
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My cat suffers from hyperthyroid disease you insensitive TROLL but he's going on HCG soon, I'm gonna post before/after pics so people here will be inspired while people like you just fester in there hate all day :(

I hope that helped!

OH MY GOD

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dismissed.

CATS HAVE PROTEIN IN I LOST 180LBS AND 9 LIVES ON THE CAT DIET
  • auroranflash
    Options

I hope that helped!

OH MY GOD

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dismissed.

You are a monster. :indifferent: I don't think I can be around this anymore. I'm gonna deactivate.

It's 'bad for my mental health'
  • rml_16
    Options

I hope that helped!

OH MY GOD

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dismissed.

You are a monster. :indifferent: I don't think I can be around this anymore. I'm gonna deactivate.

Your just not sipportive and your a wiener!
  • auroranflash
    Options

I hope that helped!

OH MY GOD

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dismissed.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS DRAMA AND I AM DEACTIVATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hanging around to see if anyone will beg her to stay*

*will just make a new account in a few minutes anyway and re-friend all the friends*

*except for YOU*
  • rml_16
    Options

I hope that helped!

OH MY GOD

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dismissed.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS DRAMA AND I AM DEACTIVATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hanging around to see if anyone will beg her to stay*

*will just make a new account in a few minutes anyway and re-friend all the friends*

*except for YOU*

:P