shoe selfies

Options

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

I took this a while back bc I have to be extra for instagram. For when you want to show off your stripper heels that you can't walk well in and you also want your stalkers to know you have a knife.

Wow. Very nice!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

I took this a while back bc I have to be extra for instagram. For when you want to show off your stripper heels that you can't walk well in and you also want your stalkers to know you have a knife.

Damn!! Very sexy!!

:)
    7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

Wow. Very nice!

7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

Hot!!

Btw I had boots like that, with the heel so close to the toe I was stranded when I came to a hill and couldn't walk down it...

I keep buying shoes I know damn well I'm not ever going to wear out.
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

Dear god is it getting hot in here??

I could break wind to cool you off.
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

Damn!! Very sexy!!

7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

Wow. Very nice!

7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

Hot!!

Btw I had boots like that, with the heel so close to the toe I was stranded when I came to a hill and couldn't walk down it...

I keep buying shoes I know damn well I'm not ever going to wear out.

Can always show them all on here.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

Dear god is it getting hot in here??

I could break wind to cool you off.

You mind not making me laugh when I have a mouthful of coffee?
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    7be0n44mcmgq.jpg

Love the boots, great pic! I love fishnets! I need to get some.

You started a sexy legs trend. I really should get more into the stockings game. Be able to wear summer clothes in the fall/winter! I hate pants. :(
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    No camera's allowed in my office, but it's motorcycle weather here in Alabama today. But still slightly on the cool side while riding, so...

emmwjd388mxi.jpg

• closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    ez6nucdolgr0.jpg
    Angels started singing when I put them on. I am in love.

Gorgeous
  • synchkat
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm sure I've posted these before but I love these boots and hubs was yelled at twice when he had to get them re heeled for me seems I drag my heels
    a53t7zvse5ns.jpg
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    ex9rt2g5aa0q.jpg
    Flats are my jam
  • cogirljb
    cogirljb Posts: 66 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    e8dcjw2cmwg1.jpg
    Custom Nike Free Runs, because I needed purple shoes :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm sure I've posted these before but I love these boots and hubs was yelled at twice when he had to get them re heeled for me seems I drag my heels
    a53t7zvse5ns.jpg

Love those! I need a good pair of dark brown boots!

I got them one day when I was walking to the grocery store but got sidetracked. They were half price if stupid expensive but I didn't care I love them
  • cogirljb
    cogirljb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    cogirljb wrote: »
    e8dcjw2cmwg1.jpg
    Custom Nike Free Runs, because I needed purple shoes :)

Are those socks or shoes?

Shoes!