Favorite Girl Scout cookie??

Options
Girl Scout cookies were delivered at work this week. The new s'more one is particularly good this year.

What are your favorite GS cookies?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Thanks-a-lot.
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thin mints and Savannah Smiles(which looks like they got rid of. Sad face!)
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Thin mints. They were much better before they changed the recipes several years back. Still my favorite though. My husband's is somoas.

No Girl Scout sold to me this year! First time in 10 years!
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Lemonades!
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Samoas
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Samoas. One box is a single serving...to me.
  • AgentFlex
    AgentFlex Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    SMORES! Particularly the chocolate covered ones...not the sandwich ones that are sold in some states, which are also delicious, but not that special. Can you tell I just ate some?
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    Thin mints. They were much better before they changed the recipes several years back. Still my favorite though. My husband's is somoas.

They hang out in front of all the grocery stores around here. Last week, I was accosted by several. I didn't have any cash with me, but the cheerful little sprite chirpped "We take credit cards!" So, yeah, anyway, Tagalongs.
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »

They hang out in front of all the grocery stores around here. Last week, I was accosted by several. I didn't have any cash with me, but the cheerful little sprite chirpped "We take credit cards!" So, yeah, anyway, Tagalongs.

LOL, enterprising bunch huh?

Trefoils are my favs and have been since I was a girl scout, except they called them Scot Teas back then, and they were a little bit different.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    Thanks A Lot
    Do Si Dos
    Trefoils
    Toffeetastic

I like Tagalongs but they seemed to have gotten smaller so I don't buy those anymore.

I'm looking forward to the sandwich cookie version of the s'mores
  • huddleup
    huddleup Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints. Could eat them by the roll!
  • huddleup
    huddleup Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Thanks A Lot
    Do Si Dos
    Trefoils
    Toffeetastic

I like Tagalongs but they seemed to have gotten smaller so I don't buy those anymore.

Love your picture!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    huddleup wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Thanks A Lot
    Do Si Dos
    Trefoils
    Toffeetastic

Love your picture!!

LOL thanks! I only stea....borrow from the best. :)
  • kelisueray
    kelisueray Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The Dulce de Leche ones. Ohemgee. Not sure if they make them anymore.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I get the classic Thin Mints, but my absolute favorites are Juliettes, which was sold for a few years in the early '90s when I was a Girl Scout. It was a butter cookie with caramel and pecans, covered in chocolate. If those things ever make a comeback, I'll buy a truckload. http://mentalfloss.com/article/61160/do-you-remember-these-15-discontinued-girl-scout-cookies
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Tagalongs followed very closely by the Samoas! NOT the new "Peanut Butter Patties" or "Caramel Delites" or whatever they call them now with the new recipe! I miss the old cookies and I miss when the coconut/caramel cookies was drizzled with DARK chocolate. I save my money now and buy Keebler cookies unless I find a box that doesn't feature their new recipe. RIP the good old girl scout cookie days of my childhood, although it certainly helps make maintenance that much easier!
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints. I never buy them though or I'd eat the whole box in one sitting. It's been years :-(
  • MacaronStyle
    MacaronStyle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints. But I sure miss the Canadian version because those were amazing!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Tagalongs. I can't eat a serving because that's a total waste of time. Who wants only two of those delicious cookies? I just don't buy em. Problem solved.