Your goal is adding muscle mass. I can help with that.

Options
I can help those who would like to gain muscle mass using diet and training.

I am dense in muscle, though no longer training. You need to gain. I need to lose.

I am a female, 222lbs and a size 14. Believe it or not. Most weigh much less at that size. I am losing, not cutting weight. But keeping my muscle & losing fat is my goal.

Your goal is adding muscle mass. I can help with that.

Vegan & Vegetarian help as well.

Replies

• Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I am 213 and a size 14. Can I help? Not a vegan or vegetarian though- sorry folks.

Vanity sizes are crazy these days- I find it very hard to realize I was a 10/12 in high school (15+ years ago) at 130-140lbs (year round athlete) and am now a size 14 magically at this weight. And trust me, in my case at least, it is mostly fat with some very baby muscles, which I have after several months of progressive overload training with a structured beginner lifting program.

In all seriousness, good luck with your weight loss while maintaining your muscle base. I am trying to maintain what few muscles I have while losing weight as well. Lots of good resources on the forums to help with that.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    US or UK 14?
  • Penthesilea514
    Options
    US or UK 14?

US in my case, don't know about OP- but a good point, a UK 14 would be what, about a US 10? And I can't speak to vanity sizing in the UK (if it exists).
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    US or UK 14?

US in my case, don't know about OP- but a good point, a UK 14 would be what, about a US 10? And I can't speak to vanity sizing in the UK (if it exists).

oh it does exist!

for me, i don't see a US 14 - which is a uk 18 as particularly small given her weight so i am not really sure what OPs getting at?
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Hmm size 14 is not my goal. Don't mean to sound like a *kitten*.
  • Penthesilea514
    edited September 2017
    Options
    US or UK 14?

oh it does exist!

for me, i don't see a US 14 - which is a uk 18 as particularly small given her weight so i am not really sure what OPs getting at?

I think I had this goal of getting back to the size I was in high school (ish) and that I would be happy with that when I first started out...until I realized that a modern size 10/12 isn't what it was before. So I stopped using my clothing size as a metric for my end goals TBH (especially since I didn't keep any of my old clothes anyway).
    Hmm size 14 is not my goal. Don't mean to sound like a *kitten*.

Lol not mine either so no worries here
  • Penthesilea514
    Options
    Interesting first post

Sigh- I don't always want to assume troll so I do feed them sometimes in order to give some new people the benefit of the doubt.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    I'll take about 15 pounds of muscle weight, please. Send it on over.

Can I trade with the OP? I'll trade 15lb of fat for 15lb of muscle. Thanks cheers.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Can I trade with the OP? I'll trade 15lb of fat for 15lb of muscle. Thanks cheers.

That's what I meant! Can I change my order, please?
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I think she was trying to say she'd gladly give her muscle to those trying to gain muscle because she thinks she has more than the average person?
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options

:lol:
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    US or UK 14?

oh it does exist!

As I am also 222lb and a UK size 18 I can confirm that it is a fat size. :+1:

I like you :flowerforyou:
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options

:lol:

All sales are final.