40lbs lost using MFP

Options

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the excellent work!!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    +2 on the awesome scale keep up the great work.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • 25agirard
    25agirard Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • lyhyl
    lyhyl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look great!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Absolutely W <3 W!!!!!!! You look tremendous, period.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - great job!
  • husbandsgenepartner
    Options
    wow!!!
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Awesome! This is very inspirational ! Did you diet and exercise?
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    WOW! Incredible transformation!
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Awesome! you look fantastic.
  • 3cutechicks
    3cutechicks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am curious to know how long your transformation took? I'm just starting out and my goal is 40 pounds in order to get to my healthy weight.
  • bevhug2031
    bevhug2031 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic !! Well done
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep up the good work
  • weighmeless
    weighmeless Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What I did was count every calorie I consumed using this app which forced me to eat only half portions or pass up a bag of chips. Chips are my weakness:( but it’s almost 500 calories per bag!!! The app helped me stay on track a lot. For exercise I would walk 30min to an hour a day 4-5 times a week at 3.5-3.7 mph. I didn’t do anything crazy. Then to get a little toned I would do yoga at home in front of my tv from you tube lol it’s free! The yoga helped me the most. I ate everything I could that had fiber in it, it keeps you full longer and it satisfied me faster. Lots and lots and lots of green tea or pretty much any tea I could find. Lots of water. Any thing to boost your metabolism. I didn’t come up with any of this on my own. It was hours on YouTube and google and asking anyone about the most effective ways to lose the fat. So I just combined everything I learned into everyday. HAVE YOUR CHEAT DAYS! It’s not the end of the world. Don’t deprive yourself you will go crazy and give up. If you have and questions I’m here :)

awesome.. how long did it take ?.. I am aiming at 60-70 mints active hours a day. And with calorie counting / watching what I eat, i am down 16 lbs in 2.5 months..aiming for another 5 by end of the year..
    Cheat Eat days are good in a way..u eat what u want & it makes you accountable. So keeps you on track :) I feel horrible when i eat more and it makes me work out for the lost calories..but I have hardly gone beyond my calorie limit. May be a day or 2 because I am aiming at a minimum of 400-500 calorie deficit a day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!