Options
    Started at 311 down to 231
    Short term goal: get to oneder land by my wedding
    Long term goal: keep a healthy life style
  • JoniNichole
    JoniNichole Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tahira1980 wrote: »
    I was 210lbs and got down to 184. Sitting at 199 right now and getting myself depressed over it.
    I lost the weight to help with my ivf. It failed and instead made me gain weight. I just have been struggling to get it down.
    Today I am back to using this app. First time on the chatting side. I have a month before I try ivf again. I need to shed at least 14lbs by then. To some that may seem nothing. I struggle with underactive thyroid and pcos. Both causing obesity. Only person in my family like that who has weight issues. So no one gets my struggle. Would be nice to get support in this journey.
    Long term I got loads to lose. Right now is to get this stone off.

Keep pushing! I know it gets hard sometimes! Let's work it...you got this
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Started at 345, down to 274. Short term goal is to beat my brother in our 100 day weight loss challenge, long term get down to 200.

Awesome! Keep it up
  • cmargerum1992
    cmargerum1992 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi all,
    I just joined my fitness pal. I have 62 lbs to lose. I am currently at 187.5 lbs and would like to get to 125 lbs. I’m short 4’8 so all this weight has been causing some health problems. I’m a stay at home mom and I am a college student. I take classes online. I’m not that active. I’m trying to get healthy for my son and husband. I feel awful and I need a change. I’m only 26 so I want to be around for a long time. I just have to keep going and push through. I want to wish everyone good luck and I hope we can support each other!
  • DisNerdMama267
    DisNerdMama267 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    SW (today) 267
    GW (6/15) 235
    GW 187
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this. I am have a B'day in May, I saw lot's of us have "May" goals. But my goal in for June 30th - I want to hit 190.

HSW: 258
    Current SW - 237.8 (15th Jan)
    CW: 226
    Goals:
    1) getting down - 215 - will want to go clothes shopping (I hope to be down a size)
    2) get below 200, like 190-195 (so on fluctuation day I never see the 2 again)
    3) set new goals. -> another 50 to go I guess.

It's slow and steady right now. I want it to stay that way. I think I can hit my goals by middle of this year - but I am nervous my current progress will slow down.

I am taking it one day at a time - so thanks for all the inspirational stories, and all the support.

20/02 - 226.0 lbs (Challenge Start)
    27/02 - 223.8 lbs (Week 1 loss -2.2lbs)
    07/03 - 221.6 lbs (Week 2 loss -2.2 lbs)

Challenge loss so far (2 weeks) -4.4 lbs
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Long term goal - lose 58 lb currently lost 29 so about half way there
    Short term goal - get back on track. Stay motivated and displined to eat the right amount of foods and the right foods.
    Don't give up
  • GetFit0767
    GetFit0767 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Short term goal (small steps) = 250 lbs
    Long term goal = under 200 lbs

Anyone who wants to add me is welcome.
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Hi all,
    I just joined my fitness pal. I have 62 lbs to lose. I am currently at 187.5 lbs and would like to get to 125 lbs. I’m short 4’8 so all this weight has been causing some health problems. I’m a stay at home mom and I am a college student. I take classes online. I’m not that active. I’m trying to get healthy for my son and husband. I feel awful and I need a change. I’m only 26 so I want to be around for a long time. I just have to keep going and push through. I want to wish everyone good luck and I hope we can support each other!

Let's get girl! You got this!
  • kfrezz20
    kfrezz20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've started a weight loss journey with my boyfriend over the next 6 to 8 months. I've struggled a lot with my weight towards the end of college (I'm 24, graduated last March). I joined weight watchers and lost 15 lbs until I couldn't afford it, this was about junior year. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and it's not good for my health and also effects my mood.

Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 248
    1st goal weight: 235
    2nd goal weight: 210
    Ultimate goal weight: 180
  • theneweva1
    theneweva1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm down 5 of the 25 lbs from my short term goal for July! It feels good to be losing weight again!
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I am down 35.6 and have between 30.4 and 45.4 more to go, to get to my goal weight range. Please feel free to add me. Best wishes for your successful weightloss journey :)
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have continued to lose weight as well, though not quite as much as I'd hoped for. I think I can still make my short term goal (165 at the beginning of April), but I need a good 2 pound loss each week (a whoosh from the minor shortages would help here too! :smile: ).

Feel free to friend me as well. I'm always good for at least a "like" on workouts!
  • madison1248
    madison1248 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Current: 327
    Short term: 300 by June 1 2018
    Long term: 200 by end of 2019.
  • mkosturko
    mkosturko Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! My ultimate goal is to lose 50 pounds.
    But that is my long term journey. I know it will take me a while to get where I want to be.

Current Weight: 171 lbs (height:5'3")
    Short term goal: 161 lbs - by April 22 (Cruise!!)
    Long term goal: 120 lbs
  • momispuhomis
    momispuhomis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Short term goal 15lbs, then another 15, and another and so on... long term goal about 55lbs. I did it before, but life at my current job got me off track. Need a boost to get going again! Feel free to add!
  • crazymommy5
    crazymommy5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Y'all!
    Started at 200
    Current 184
    Short term goal 145
    ULTIMATE goal 120

I have an open diary and I am actively supportive.
    Feel free to add me
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    kfrezz20 wrote: »
    I've started a weight loss journey with my boyfriend over the next 6 to 8 months. I've struggled a lot with my weight towards the end of college (I'm 24, graduated last March). I joined weight watchers and lost 15 lbs until I couldn't afford it, this was about junior year. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and it's not good for my health and also effects my mood.

Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 248
    1st goal weight: 235
    2nd goal weight: 210
    Ultimate goal weight: 180

You got this girl! Let's work!
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Hi Y'all!
    Started at 200
    Current 184
    Short term goal 145
    ULTIMATE goal 120

I have an open diary and I am actively supportive.
    Feel free to add me

Let's get it girly!