50lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• danielleeliz_xo
    danielleeliz_xo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Started at 211 and I'm currently 195. The goal is 140. But my short term goal is 165 by August for my bridesmaids dress. Feel free to add me!
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Another week rocked and logged. Got my 5,250 exercise burn goal and kept the total for the week in line. 3.3 pounds gone, for a cumulative total of 70.6!

I'm scaling back the planned/formal exercise this week to 3,500. If I have the itch and just "have to" get more movement in, I will, but going for about 2 hours/day average between the different planned activities (6 days). If I "only" get 1-1.5 next week that's fine. I need to get used to slower rates either way as I start to close in on an "overweight" BMI. This is pretty exciting to me -- I'm now the lightest I've ever been as an adult, and am about to even beat high school within a matter of weeks! My prom dress fits!
  • JoniNichole
    JoniNichole Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    jensacto wrote: »
    I got on the scale and I'm down 33 pounds since I started my weight loss journey. I'm really excited. I have 4 more until I hit a number I haven't been for some time. I have a loooonnngg way to go, but it feels great!!

Hey Now! That's so awesome! Congrats! Keep killing it!
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Hi ladies!!!!
    My start weight was 245.
    Im currently 210
    Short term goal is to lose 15 pounds in the next 30 days!
    Long term is to reach goal weight of 150!
    Im on a mission! I started september 22nd. Its been a slow but rewarding process :)

Congrats on the weight loss so far!! Let's work girl!
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    I started at 218.6 after an injury left me sedentary. I can only walk now, but at least I Can walk now. I am 195.2 now and am on my way to 145. Oh my, do I need the support of this group. . .

• JoniNichole
    Options
    lois1231 wrote: »
    Count me in.
    Highest weight 317 pounds
    Starting weight 275 pounds in January
    Current weight 242.8 pounds.
    Short term goal is to get to 235
    Long term goal to weight 135-145 and wear a size 14 pants or lower. I have never been below a 15/16 in my life.

I have lost 32.5 pounds and would like to way around 215 before I go to Europe in June. I might reach the goal. I might not.

Hey girl you're killing it! Keep working!
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    3.3lbs gone from last week and a total of 21.7lbs down! How did your week go?
  • jigglypuff_wigglytuff
    Options
    Short Term: Be at 200 lbs by May 27th 2018!
    Long Term: Get back down to 160 and stay there!!!!!!!!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this. I am have a B'day in May, I saw lot's of us have "May" goals. But my goal in for June 30th - I want to hit 190.

HSW: 258
    Current SW - 237.8 (15th Jan)
    Challenge SW: 226
    Goals:
    1) getting down - 215 - will want to go clothes shopping (I hope to be down a size)
    2) get below 200, like 190-195 (so on fluctuation day I never see the 2 again)
    3) set new goals. -> another 50 or so to go I guess.

It's slow and steady right now. I want it to stay that way. I think I can hit my goals by middle of this year - but I am nervous my current progress will slow down.

I am taking it one day at a time - so thanks for all the inspirational stories, and all the support.

20/02 - 226.0 lbs (Challenge Start)
    27/02 - 223.8 lbs (Week 1 loss -2.2lbs)
    07/03 - 221.6 lbs (Week 2 loss -2.2lbs)
    13/03 - 221.0 lbs (Week 3 loss - 0.6lbs)
    20/03 - 218.4 lbs (Week 4 loss - 2.6lbs)

Challenge loss so far (4 weeks) -7.6 lbs :smiley:
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Im interested! Im starting over again and desperately need new friends lol. Accountability, support, and advice would all be great, please feel free to add me. Short term 20, long term 100.
  • 1awesomewoman
    1awesomewoman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over.. I haven't been on MFP in a few years☹
    Cw:284
    Gw:180
    Short term goal is lose 20 pounds by the end of April. I need and want to feel better about my body ☹ Anyone can feel free to add me for motivation and support. I could certainly use it!
  • HappyEight
    HappyEight Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm back again. I don't have a scale right now but I was sitting at around 240 last time I checked. If I could get below 200 I'd be thrilled but I should really be somewhere closer to 180 at the most.
  • before58
    before58 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Current weight 209
    5'3
    Female
    Short term goal 190 by May 21 .......hope not to unrealistic son wedding in September
    Total for wedding 175 I would be very pleased
    Exercise , 1200 calories and exercise
  • JourneytoSizeHealthy
    JourneytoSizeHealthy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight (Jan 5): 219
    Current Weight (Mar 21): 208.4
    Short Term Goal: Staying Motivated/180 before the end of summer.
    Long Term Goal: 140 before my birthday (Dec 18)
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    emccand wrote: »
    Im interested! Im starting over again and desperately need new friends lol. Accountability, support, and advice would all be great, please feel free to add me. Short term 20, long term 100.

Let's work girl
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Starting Weight (Jan 5): 219
    Current Weight (Mar 21): 208.4
    Short Term Goal: Staying Motivated/180 before the end of summer.
    Long Term Goal: 140 before my birthday (Dec 18)

We got this
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    before58 wrote: »
    Current weight 209
    5'3
    Female
    Short term goal 190 by May 21 .......hope not to unrealistic son wedding in September
    Total for wedding 175 I would be very pleased
    Exercise , 1200 calories and exercise

You got this
  • jenster540
    jenster540 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Newish would love more support. Started 21 days ago at 275. Currently at 268. Initial goal is 220 then would like to get to 180. Add me if you want! Had a rough day. How do you ladies get through that time of the month and the urge to binge eat