Back at MFP post surgery. need motivated friends to help me.

Options
I have been on here for a a little bit. I had to take a month off because my appendix ruptured. I got the okay to go back to working out and work today. YAY!!!!. I am looking for friends that can help push me to my goals and be very motivated so we can help each other. Please add me thank you!

Replies

• harrybeanbag666
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck.
    Take care of yourself.
    I found this site myself from my own medical issues.
    The community is great with motivation and tips.
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i am glad your surgery went well. feel free to add me. i'd love to help encourage you.
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have also been on here for awhile, but have just started again. Hope you are recovering well. I am always looking for motivation and help, feel free to add me as well.
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear that you're surgery went well and you're now well enough to get back into training, :smile:

I've only just recently signed up, mainly looking for somewhere I can keep a food journal and also to receive support from like-minded people. Already found the social side of this site is great and so many people seem so lovely.
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you're doing well now. You're welcome to add me if you want, always open to receiving and giving motivation or advice