False start!

Options
Hi everyone.

After a pathetic first attempt that lasted not even a day im back and determined this time!

Now into day 7 of a new healthy lifestyle having given up smoking and drinking (the drinking is only for October to give me a kick start!)

Was very sporty but following a bad injury I had to retire from competitive sports about 3 years ago. Since then the lbs have steadily piled on so I need to get back in shape.

I have just completed my first week of Insanity - Very hard but feeling the benefits already.

If anyone wants the help me along with my journey please feel free to add.

TC x

Replies

• Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm working on making myself healthier and more active for myself and family(3 boys).
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I told myself that I'd be giving drink up for October, however didn't manage this so I'm going to focus on cutting down on drink as a starter.

I've always wanted to try the Insanity workout, however I live in a flat and my downstairs neighbour would go nuts with me jumping about and stuff, haha!

I've only recently joined and already finding motivation and support from various people is keeping me focused and positive!

Keep focused and hopefully you will find the support to help you reach your goals.
  • tommy_c123
    Options
    haha yeah insanity is not good for that! Luckily i have an empty garage I use so it dosen't bother anyone!

Im fine off the booze during the week, its Friday and Saturday night i missed the most!!