Starting Over 2014

Options
Hey there everyone on MFP,

I am not entirely new here, I joined about two years ago or so (if I can recall) and managed to lose about 10kgs, with life changes and stress (my father passed away this year of cancer) and just falling off the wagon I am back to start over. I have not put on a huge amount, just mainly weight around my stomach and thighs which are annoying me and I also want to feel healthier again. I just stopped calorie counting and once I was at my maintaining weight I went on a holiday for a month overseas and ate what I wanted. I still exercise at the gym and right now I am not drinking any alcohol due to medication (which in hine sight is a plus)

I just want to feel good in my clothes again!
Come join me on my journey to lose some weight and stay healthy!
I would love to make new friends and build a support system, I will support you as well! :)

Replies

• SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Firstly I'm sorry to hear about your father passing away from cancer, I lost my brother to it also and can empathise with you.

I've recently joined mainly so I can log a food journal and also to seek support and like-minded individuals who I can support and help work towards their goals!

I've sent a friend request, :smile: , hopefully I can be a part of your support system.
  • MonicaW1988
    MonicaW1988 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks Simon, sorry to hear about your brother. Sounds great, thank you! :)