Anyone on 1200 calories wanna be friends?

Options

Replies

• lissac53
    lissac53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 1250 and sometimes I struggle just to make that.
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I actually eat what I want but keep it 1200 B)

If only I could do that... I've even given up my beloved peanut butter sandwiches but I'm loving my new self more now so the trade is worth it to me. :joy:

73722255.png

Look at how far you've come! As long as you're happy that's all that matters :D

17359376.png
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I actually eat what I want but keep it 1200 B)

If only I could do that... I've even given up my beloved peanut butter sandwiches but I'm loving my new self more now so the trade is worth it to me. :joy:

73722255.png

Look at how far you've come! As long as you're happy that's all that matters :D

17359376.png

Yes! Thank you. This is all very much a personal journey.

73722255.png

• 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have my goal set at 1300 and normally eat more, but because I am breastfeeding and that burns calories I would normally try to keep it around 1200. Feel free to add me:)
  • makzes
    makzes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have found success before at 1200 net a day. I am just getting back into logging.
  • cguchek
    cguchek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 calories which is what was set for me when I registered. Today is my 3rd day. I lost .4 lbs the 2nd day and today I gained .5. So I'm already depressed. I've gone out and walked the past couple of days. I rode my exercise bike for a bit. So today I'm starting over again.
  • Amyafm
    Amyafm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    CG don't get depressed! Probably is water weight fluctuation and what not. Don't let it get you too down =)

Anyway, I have my goal set for 1200 - 1500 per day and I usually end up closer to 1200. Add me if you'd like
  • Myrmilt
    Myrmilt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1200 a day, most days I do stay within 1200 net. I am fairly new to this site, but am used to tracking food from the first round of baby weight I had to lose about 10 years ago.
  • consideritdonemi
    consideritdonemi Posts: 88 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am set at 1200 calories. My personal target range is between 1200-1500. I am 5' 2", started at 143 and weighed in at 133 today and that took just under 2 weeks. I do move about 3-4x a week and I would say I eat "half healthy". Most days I go over 1200, some days terribly so.

Feel free to add me. I could always use more friends. :-)
  • bhinoj
    bhinoj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's great to see so many people with similar ideas as mine in this weight loss struggle. Feel free to add me, I can use all the support and ideas I can get.
  • summerluno2
    Options
    Nice to see this thread. I try to do 1200 but daily come short --- I'm never hungry and for the most part eat the right foods. I've been losing steadily at a healthy average of .5 - 1 lb a week. Feel free to add me.
  • f0r54ken
    f0r54ken Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1100 calorie diet of my own choosing. I'll add you.

Before the saints come marching in. My calorie intake is so low because I just sit or stand at a desk all day for the most part. On top of that. I don't care about the "system" Do what feels right when it comes to your body do what YOU know works. Not some cookie cutter nonsense.

Also There's no such thing as starvation mode. It's a myth.
  • MamaMollyT
    MamaMollyT Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm usually at 1200 although I have bumped it up to 1400 temporarily while we are moving and traveling over the next month. Try to be realistic as eating at other people's homes and at restaurants is going to prove challenging so I'm just trying not to gain. Feel free to add me.
  • melissab071475
    melissab071475 Posts: 9
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am on 1200 but coming up short these past few days, although high on fat intake. Feel free to add me!
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've been eating 1200 cals for over a yr now. Yes, the weight comes off a bit slow, but it works for me. I wouldn't change it at this point. Do what works for you! You can add me if you want to. !
  • PaulaMaria877mfp
    Options
    I am on a 1200 calorie count right now :)
  • cherith778
    Options
    I'm also on a 1200 right now and I would love any FR's, support, or tips any of y'all might have :) Best of luck everyone!
  • PaulaMaria877mfp
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calories :) Ill add you
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I fluctuate between 1200 and 1400 calories, feel free to add me.
  • annbrdg
    Options
    I am on 1200 too. I feel it helps me eat better by making choices that allow me to stay on target, I fill up on fruits and veggies. Would love to be friends!