Almost 80 pounds lost!

Options
I am looking to have a few more interactive friends on my friendslist. I have lost almost 80 pounds so far and have only about 20 pounds left to lose! I am positive, with a little humor and Hopefully I can also help motivate others with my posts :)

Replies

• megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am down 80 pounds since my son. It didnt happen over night, but its a lifestyle change right? Send me a friend request if you want.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :smile:
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing!!!!!
  • rlwilson1967
    rlwilson1967 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! That is awesome!
  • lisaward111
    lisaward111 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you, its been two weeks for me. Im dieting and exercising on a 1200 calorie count a day I weigh 155lbs im trying to lose 25lbs.
    I am looking to have a few more interactive friends on my friendslist. I have lost almost 80 pounds so far and have only about 20 pounds left to lose! I am positive, with a little humor and Hopefully I can also help motivate others with my posts :)

• lisaward111
    lisaward111 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I haven't loss any lbs yet.
    How long did it take you, its been two weeks for me. Im dieting and exercising on a 1200 calorie count a day I weigh 155lbs im trying to lose 25lbs.

• Sarie_Bronish
    Sarie_Bronish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I haven't loss any lbs yet.

Its been about a year and a half so far. I eat about 1500 calories though, and I go to the gym 5-6 days a week burning about 400-500 calories per day. I track my macros, and I carb cycle when I need a change of pace. Just remember that it wont come off in 2 weeks, because it didnt go on all in 2 weeks. This year though, has gone by SO quickly, so jump in with both feet because the time is going to pass anyways!
  • clensor1955
    clensor1955 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Impressive weight loss. I have lost 50. Feel free to add me to your friend list.