Short ladies (around 5 foot) Share your Success! (Pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I'm 4'9. I started at 263 sadly. On Dec 16th of 2013, I started with a friend of mine who is an incredible trainer. I worked up to 4 days a week. I was down 58 pounds as of Dec of 2014. I will be measuring again the end of January, but in July I was down 22 inches all around. The pics posted are as follows: blue t shirt is the start, orange tank top June and Black side shot just the other day. I've never been thin as an adult, but as of right now my goal is to reach 150 and reevaluate from there. Hope this encourages you. Short girls rock!lseikobntatm.jpg
    xktrbb3fayi3.jpg
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    Options
    Bump
  • mutiara18
    mutiara18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    UmmSqueaky wrote: »
    3500ylw.jpg

I started here on MFP (this time around) at the beginning of December, 2013. So, 9 months worth of work. Currently at 10 months worth of work and ~71 pounds down. I'm 4 pounds away from my initial goal weight, and probably 15 to 20 from my final goal weight.

I've done it strictly through calorie counting, IIFYM and lots of exercise. I've cut nothing out of my diet completely, eat 3 meals a day, snack only on occasion and eat fast food at least once a week.

• mutiara18
    mutiara18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Dear, you look great now!! By the way, can i know what is IIFYM?
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If it fits your macros, you're welcome :)

Macros are carbs, fat and protein percentages for each day.
  • dygray
    dygray Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    gward51690 wrote: »
    How did everyone do it? I am currently using medifast meals with trying to eat well rounded meals. I eat 5 small meals a day with one large lean and green meal.

I've done it with Medifast. 51 pounds in 4 months! The best is normal blood sugar now. I HAVE to keep it off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!