The German girl looking for some MFP pals ;o)

Options
2»

Replies

• JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am English and have little experience with metric. BUT I am vegetarian! Feel free to add me if you think that's enough of a common bond!
  • Jacqueline86Chavez
    Jacqueline86Chavez Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, im a german citizen but born in australia :) Dad is german!
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Germany, too. The lbs thing can be very confusing and I'm so glad for online converters. Haha. :wink:
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi German girl, I'm another German girl overseas. I'm in the UK right now, slowly getting used to the imperial system they use over here (though metric does make sooo much more sense). Feel free to add me, the more pals the better :smile:
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm American, but I once spent the summer in Germany. :) I'm also a vegetarian. You can add me if you like. :)
  • sharon_moyer
    sharon_moyer Posts: 177
    Options
    sent you a friend request so that I may inspire and motivate you.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    LOL, I am German Girl, too. A real one :smile: . Funny, travelling to Sweden and Germany in July. Live in the US since 2010 and miss miss miss my home country. Good thing, I do not like the food here in the US. Bread is horrible, so is the Wurst. Miss Mettwurst, Lyoner, etc.. Back to the the good thing. At least I don't gain weight over here. Still try to lose a little of my fat "made in Germany". :laugh:

Whats up with S*****enwurst? MFP?? I did not refer to a Chinese person, :laugh: :laugh:
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hey German girl, I am a Canadian boy!! :laugh: Add me if you wish
  • saltycloud
    saltycloud Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Germany, too!
    I was on vacation the last 2 weeks and added even more weight and lost much of my training results. So I'm back, seeking for motivation as the weather is somehow against me.
    I want to loose around 10kg, maybe more. I would love to know some people here who don't use lbs and ft cause I'm tired of converting every number :)