MFP FRIENDS HELP WEIGHTLOSS!

Hey guys,

I just want to say I think everyone who is losing weight or trying to have a healthier lifestyle should have a support system like MFP in their program, for one its outside of the people you know and sometime this can make you feel easier then speaking to everyone around you and being uncomfortable with it, like long distance support.

I have been on MFP for 12 days now and I can honestly say the people on here have really helped me stay on track with advice, support and motivation when I need it and the good thing is if you're having a funny 5 at a time when people in your country are usually asleep MFP is global so someone is awake somewhere that you can talk to.

I just want to say thankyou to MFP, and MFP friends and please add me if you need support etc. and/or like giving it or just want more friends!

xxxx

Replies

• awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Well said, well said. I think that everyone wanting to lose weight and get healthy should visit our community. I started using MFP when I went to Las Vegas with my hubby for a short vacation. He had just lost his mom at 63 years old to Diabetes. It was an awful time to go through but I realized that I needed to get myself in shape for myself and my kids. I lost 40 lbs over 6 months and it was hard!!! Then I got pregnant with my 4th boy and I'm back to losing those pesky pounds. I'm glad that you have had a great experience so far!!