Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    You know that one crush you compare all others to.
    The one who makes you smile with just a few words.
    The one all others are compared to.
    The one who comes and goes but every time they come make you smile and happy and teenager giddy.
    He's my crush. He left. :( better be back.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    The one who comes and goes but every time they come make you smile and happy and teenager giddy.

I'm sad for you, Ali. That would crush me. I hope he comes back for you!!
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I need a good solid legitimate crush. Please send all applications and nudes to my inbox for immediate review. Thank you for u our cooperation in this matter.

:D:D:D
  • synchkat
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »

I'm sad for you, Ali. That would crush me. I hope he comes back for you!!

Awww Kim you're so sweet. He'll never be completely gone. ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I need a good solid legitimate crush. Please send all applications and nudes to my inbox for immediate review. Thank you for u our cooperation in this matter.

So ladies @projectsix is kind of awesome. He comes a close second to the "ultimate crush". He's funny and in incredible shape and he's all kinds of awesome I'm a bit drunk but seriously he's totally crush worthy
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I need a good solid legitimate crush. Please send all applications and nudes to my inbox for immediate review. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Waiting on a response .. :p
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options

So ladies @projectsix is kind of awesome. He comes a close second to the "ultimate crush". He's funny and in incredible shape and he's all kinds of awesome I'm a bit drunk but seriously he's totally crush worthy

Odd @synchkat. You seemingly have impeccable accuracy in your statements while under the influence of what I would guess is probably a very decent wine.

Nudes sent, I just noticed the ladies comment, my bad
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @GnothiSeauton23 and @Runtimer he's bacccckkk lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »

Odd @synchkat. You seemingly have impeccable accuracy in your statements while under the influence of what I would guess is probably a very decent wine.

I clicked, couldn't help myself. Dude honestly how are you actually that big? That isn't even normal. You're like a tri pod pretty much. You're almost misproportioned like a &@$#ing Picasso painting. I'm impressed.

Thx for noticing, most think it's gross tho :D
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options

I clicked, couldn't help myself. Dude honestly how are you actually that big? That isn't even normal. You're like a tri pod pretty much. You're almost misproportioned like a &@$#ing Picasso painting. I'm impressed.

Thx for noticing, most think it's gross tho :D

Man I love you guys! Crack me up! :D
  • Brandstheman
    Brandstheman Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Anyone else just go to this thread hoping their name pops up? :D
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Anyone else just go to this thread hoping their name pops up? :D
    @Brandstheman
    There you go Brandon :*
  • Brandstheman
    Brandstheman Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Back at ya ;)
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Back at ya ;)

Oh I'm loved! :*
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I crush my water
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @tfrasur always sweet and funny and genuine nice guy ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    gl91ronrce4e.jpg

Aww Laura ....now you know they are going to be tripping over themselves in 3..2..1...

@lulufit5 ;)
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    @lulufit5 cause we like the same losing team