Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    :D I didnt no all of you knew him. he hasn't replied to my text yet so I don't know what he's doing now. how often to u ladies speak to him?

You know him. When the mood strikes him.
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I have yet to find a MFP crush
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Agreed @Mr_Stabbems he was quite the sweetie
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    @Mr_Stabbems was so much fun not to mention a hottie
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    :D I didnt no all of you knew him. he hasn't replied to my text yet so I don't know what he's doing now. how often to u ladies speak to him?

tell me about it! a few months back he breezed into my workplace we had a great extended weekend and then did not hear a thing for two months :astonished: wow I sound like a bitter gf lol fml

I feel like I should find you a support group, @FrodoBaggsey!

I'm going to drop him a line and tell him he is a hot topic at the moment. He'll like that!
  • sohosocialclub
    sohosocialclub Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I thought it said MFP crunches
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
  • Kvm11628
    Options

tell me about it! a few months back he breezed into my workplace we had a great extended weekend and then did not hear a thing for two months :astonished: wow I sound like a bitter gf lol fml

I feel like I should find you a support group, @FrodoBaggsey!

I'm going to drop him a line and tell him he is a hot topic at the moment. He'll like that!

its hard. the have nots do not know what they're missing! I bet his phone blows up lol inc messages

He was tickled to be so well regarded. I told him not to let his head get too big. To which he will likely reply, "which head?"
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @Mr_Stabbems very happy atm ..I dont think he's missing mfp lol
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    everyone on my friends list! Awesome people!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    :lol:
    always talking about his penis that boy

Maybe we need a thread devoted to mr. Stabbems for his fan club. I was going to say and his peniz but that's just gonna be taken right down. :D

We did have a thread for him....it was one he started called, "This is for the guys"....lovely thread, if you'll recall.

I remember it...I read a few in the beginning but I thought it was about art. Did it end up being for him and his stabbie jr fan club? He could draw me. He's good.

It was about art...but a VERY misleading titled thread....hence this gif, @LiftingLady5 :

1libxnbgu5al.gif

This still makes me crack up!
  • speedfreak75
    speedfreak75 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    can i just say all? lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    hang on! he wanted to draw nude guys?

LOL. Yep, he wanted nude male models. One of the best threads while it lasted.