Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    So many of them come and go :'(
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    My crushes always, always, always ignore me. Why?!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Me too! :confused:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Bahlz! There goes my crush then! All though the fact you knew who I was talking about...

I love that show, they're a bunch of bad a.sses. Plus it helps that Ragnar is hot and so are a couple of his sons. ;):D

That show is my crack! The bloodeagle episode *gasp!*. No I'd have to say Legetha ... Now she's hot!! Some of those shieldmaidens are too. The queen was a toothpick though ..

Mine too. Last season broke my heart! Lagetha is gorgeous. The others are meh. Lol But Ragnar... yum. Tooth pick lmao

Umm, Ragnar is hot, but Rollo is equally sexy

I just have to point out that when I was about 13 I thought he was so hot because I saw him in a Teen Vogue magazine (or something like that)

u17v11dxzryx.jpg

I didn't know he was a model...not surprised tho. He is a beautiful man, that's for sure.
  • BouncyPonyTail
    BouncyPonyTail Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I crush my shoes. They are really kinda hot
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • BouncyPonyTail
    BouncyPonyTail Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »
    Pizza

I could totally crush this
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Bahlz! There goes my crush then! All though the fact you knew who I was talking about...

I love that show, they're a bunch of bad a.sses. Plus it helps that Ragnar is hot and so are a couple of his sons. ;):D

That show is my crack! The bloodeagle episode *gasp!*. No I'd have to say Legetha ... Now she's hot!! Some of those shieldmaidens are too. The queen was a toothpick though ..

Mine too. Last season broke my heart! Lagetha is gorgeous. The others are meh. Lol But Ragnar... yum. Tooth pick lmao

Umm, Ragnar is hot, but Rollo is equally sexy

Ragnar is a 10, that traitor Rollo.......5.5 haha :wink:

Ragnar has the eyes...I'll give him that. And the quirky factor. But Rollo a 5.5 really? That's harsh, lol

g5tausdwq694.jpg
  • tsortsor
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • tsortsor
    Options
    Pizza is better than all of them honkies
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    What?!?!!?!!!!!!!???!!!?

I'm really concerned that this could happen and you NOT know. I'm calling Bullshi!!! :s
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

Thanks to my sweet southern accent, I didn't even have to change my profile pic to some booty humps!

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Hugeeeee crush on @_dixiana_

My bitmoji brings all the boys to the yard.

While I would love to say it's genuine, I actually just really felt left out and decided to jump on the bandwagon. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't say no especially if you were nice about it. :o
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a crush, but I think @M1ssdanni is a beautiful badass and I wish she wouldn't feel intimidated in the forums.
  • _dixiana_
    Options

While I would love to say it's genuine, I actually just really felt left out and decided to jump on the bandwagon. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't say no especially if you were nice about it. :o

It's alright, sugar. I figured as much. Since we don't "know" each other I took it with a grain of salt anyway.
  • projectsix
    Options

It's alright, sugar. I figured as much. Since we don't "know" each other I took it with a grain of salt anyway.

Sugar? I didn't realize we had graduated to pet names already!

giphy.gif
  • projectsix
    edited April 2017
    Options

giphy.gif

Sugar? Damn...I got buddy...

Pffff, dude @BowlingForHollars either way it's pretty clear she's totally into us.
  • _dixiana_
    edited April 2017
    Options

giphy.gif

Sugar is something us Southerners just call people. You know, because we're so saccharine and all.

giphy.gif

Well, I tried to call you "handsome" which ranks higher than "sugar" on the Southerner pet name scale but......

giphy.gif

Pffff, dude @BowlingForHollars either way it's pretty clear she's totally into us.

Totally. Can we keep this between us though? Some people might get jelly.