Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Done deal!
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Got a few hottie on my friends, but need to strike up some convos
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    @ladychris29 -- someone's gotta crush me. Might as well be myself lol.

Ummm..hello?! And here I was thinking I told you on a daily basis!
  • ladychris29
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @ladychris29 -- someone's gotta crush me. Might as well be myself lol.

Ummm..hello?! And here I was thinking I told you on a daily basis!

My bad, babe. My bad. :D;):*<3
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    My FL and that one special lady
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The two above me are pretty great to look at and have Awesome personalities too! :love:

Yeah, his "personality" attracts the droolers. ;)

He is really sweet, though. And handsome. And muscular. He's pretty dreamy, actually. :smooched: This is one of three, @_Captivated_ .

Okay. Since I told you you could choose... You can bang him. I'll bang the other one, then you. If you have anything left... So save something for me, please.
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    @_Captivated_ and all her personalities :smooched:

Also, you're lucky you're hung. :grumble:
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »

I'm gonna add @FabulousFantasticFifty @LiftingLisa and @RunHardBeStrong to this crew and we can all live in a beach house together for eternity. keep the wine and whisky flowing.

There just so happens to be a beach house right beside mine for sale it would be perfect for the 4 of you wait 5 nope now I see 6 of you!

hmmm I'm thinking you just want to watch to see if there are any shenanigans going on.
  • ladychris29
    Options

I'm gonna add @FabulousFantasticFifty @LiftingLisa and @RunHardBeStrong to this crew and we can all live in a beach house together for eternity. keep the wine and whisky flowing.

There just so happens to be a beach house right beside mine for sale it would be perfect for the 4 of you wait 5 nope now I see 6 of you!

hmmm I'm thinking you just want to watch to see if there are any shenanigans going on.

Who me I would never spy like that!

Good... Because I'm crashing and bringing @runnergirl0721 and @Its_T_Time with me. So shenanigans are guaranteed.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

Who me I would never spy like that!

Good... Because I'm crashing and bringing @runnergirl0721 and @Its_T_Time with me. So shenanigans are guaranteed.

oh they were guaranteed with the crew I had already! its a damn house party now! we already have whisky and wine! might need some munchies though.
  • ladychris29
    Options
    Easy fix... I'll bring along Marcia to keep her occupied and we'll do comedic yoga all weekend long on the beach: She'll teach proper form and I'll attempt to follow. Someone needs to bring a *kitten* ton of pillows and Advil.
  • _Captivated_
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The two above me are pretty great to look at and have Awesome personalities too! :love:

He is really sweet, though. And handsome. And muscular. He's pretty dreamy, actually. :smooched: This is one of three, @_Captivated_ .

Okay. Since I told you you could choose... You can bang him. I'll bang the other one, then you. If you have anything left... So save something for me, please.

Psssh, I'm not even gonna be there. @hellvee and @SneakyVee are the other two.

WTF. @Kinetixstrainer2 doesn't like me and @SneakyVee is my freaking brother. *Rage Quits*

That's supposed to be a secret. I think. Now I'm not sure. :ohwell:

Uuuuum... Everyone knows you're hung, remember your dickosaurus pants posts? Sorry to burst your bubble.
  • _Captivated_
    edited December 2017
    Options

WTF. @Kinetixstrainer2 doesn't like me and @SneakyVee is my freaking brother. *Rage Quits*

Uuuuum... Everyone knows you're hung, remember your dickosaurus pants posts? Sorry to burst your bubble.

This is what results when you put pressure on me for a foursome. It was never going to turn out well. Why couldn't you compromise to two of each gender? We can still make this work. :flowerforyou:

I'm not sure what you're referring to, my pants are always displayed to share my stylish side. Dickosaurus sounds like an endangered species though. :ohwell:

The foursome was definitely not my idea. You KNOW why there couldn't be two of each sex. I already quit, you'll have to find someone else. Which won't be difficult in the least in these here parts.

Good luck! :drinker:
  • _Captivated_
    Options

This is what results when you put pressure on me for a foursome. It was never going to turn out well. Why couldn't you compromise to two of each gender? We can still make this work. :flowerforyou:

I'm not sure what you're referring to, my pants are always displayed to share my stylish side. Dickosaurus sounds like an endangered species though. :ohwell:

The foursome was definitely not my idea. You KNOW why there couldn't be two of each sex. I already quit, you'll have to find someone else. Which won't be difficult in the least in these here parts.

Good luck! :drinker:

Wat

That's not how I remember it at all. :bigsmile:

baby come back :flowerforyou:

*kitten* that.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    Can I crush on @sw33tp3a1 now??

Nobody crushes the pea so feel free :*