Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• dlambert3891
    dlambert3891 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Say
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I haven't been in the forums much in the last few days...so i guess that means I'm taking applications...lol
  • dlambert3891
    dlambert3891 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Today.. @Renegade770 easy on the eyes and a nice bloke.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2018
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    SHE KNOWS.
    notreallyIjustalwayswantedtopostthat

Fify..

Yes.. I do :p

• Mattty79
    Mattty79 Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    I haven't been in the forums much in the last few days...so i guess that means I'm taking applications...lol

I definitely crush this gorgeous lady :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    SHE KNOWS.
    notreallyIjustalwayswantedtopostthat

Fify..

Yes.. I do :p

what's 'fify'?
    Fiddy.
    Fiddy Cent.

Fixed it for ya :laugh:
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    goatg wrote: »
    Crushing on a guy hardcore for a year. Like, you know that feeling you get when the hairs on your neck stand up when he walks by?

I decided to say something to him. 0-100 overnight. Knew exactly what it would be. I was ready. Eye contact and all.

Spoke to a mutual contact first.

He's married.

............and gay.

Flaming.

Sigh. Be still, thy heart. BE *KITTEN* STILL.

Ouch.....

I fairly recently called off a relationship that I was having long distance with a girl in Cali.....she was pissed even though she was dating other dudes. Thought wow maybe she really likes me.....but then found out she was pissed because she wanted to go to the fight in Vegas in May that I have access to.....oh well, I'm sure she will get some other dude to bring her ;)

Hmmmmmm oh really

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    goatg wrote: »
    Crushing on a guy hardcore for a year. Like, you know that feeling you get when the hairs on your neck stand up when he walks by?

I decided to say something to him. 0-100 overnight. Knew exactly what it would be. I was ready. Eye contact and all.

Spoke to a mutual contact first.

He's married.

............and gay.

Flaming.

Sigh. Be still, thy heart. BE *KITTEN* STILL.

Ouch.....

I fairly recently called off a relationship that I was having long distance with a girl in Cali.....she was pissed even though she was dating other dudes. Thought wow maybe she really likes me.....but then found out she was pissed because she wanted to go to the fight in Vegas in May that I have access to.....oh well, I'm sure she will get some other dude to bring her ;)

Hmmmmmm oh really

:D:D:D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Errr.. I've somehow acquired one which is a little shocking but from what I can see she's the purest definition of perfect (for me) which is actually incredible because she's very atypical of what I would usually crush on.

She's a little bit married though so when her husband has an "accident" soon and she's on the rebound I intend to pounce. Once the investigation is over and I'm still free I'll let you guys know how it goes. B):p

I've no doubt even if caught and you go to jail.. you'd still be the belle of the ball, cutie :laugh:
  • projectsix
    Options
    Errr.. I've somehow acquired one which is a little shocking but from what I can see she's the purest definition of perfect (for me) which is actually incredible because she's very atypical of what I would usually crush on.

She's a little bit married though so when her husband has an "accident" soon and she's on the rebound I intend to pounce. Once the investigation is over and I'm still free I'll let you guys know how it goes. B):p

I've no doubt even if caught and you go to jail.. you'd still be the belle of the ball, cutie :laugh:

Awww! Thanks Jo .. WAIT WHAT? :o
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options

Oh c'mon, tell us!
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Bojack3
  • projectsix
    Options

Oh c'mon, tell us!

You and I have both been here long enough to know you don't spill the beans on your crushes. While it isn't you, I will very happily take out that *kitten* *kitten* goddamn *kitten* husband out the game, just give me a name.

NSA: Just kidding! :#
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options