Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Everyone...I'm a slore

qft!

I think you secretly love me.

Not surprised. :laugh:
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Everyone...I'm a slore

qft!

Well it's pretty obvious who's this guy's crush is.

IDk just seems to me that when someone goes out of their way to constantly say something to a particular person when it isn't warranted, means something. You know, the whole elementary thing and all.

How is agreeing with her unwarranted?

Oh there's more where that came from and you know it. Besides she was joking. You werent. You literally have a thing for her or against her. Either way, love or hate, they are still strong emotions that usually don't occur if you couldn't care less.
  • _Lovely77_
    Options
    Everyone...I'm a slore

qft!

I think you secretly love me.

I secretly love you tl can I please shout it out? I can't continue this huge secret. I needs to let the world know. Maybe then I can stop picking on you in order to curb my need to find any excuse to just talk to you
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Everyone...I'm a slore

qft!

IDk just seems to me that when someone goes out of their way to constantly say something to a particular person when it isn't warranted, means something. You know, the whole elementary thing and all.

Oh there's more where that came from and you know it. Besides she was joking. You werent. You literally have a thing for her or against her. Either way, love or hate, they are still strong emotions that usually don't occur if you couldn't care less.

You care way too much about this...holy *kitten*
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I use the app every day but haven't used this forum in months until this afternoon... and I've already developed quite a few crushes today...
  • _Lovely77_
    Options
    Everyone...I'm a slore

qft!

Actually I do care. Was that suppose to be an insult? Wtf do you care to say anything at all? Oh right, your friends with him am I right? And I guess caring too much is subjective. In my perspective caring too much is always picking on someone, nearly every time they post.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Maybe Wheird was doing the +1 (He's a slore who likes everyone too.)
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

You're onto something here. +1
  • HerkMeOff
    Options
    Everyone...I'm a slore

qft!

Actually I do care. Was that suppose to be an insult? Wtf do you care to say anything at all? Oh right, your friends with him am I right? And I guess caring too much is subjective. In my perspective caring too much is always picking on someone, nearly every time they post.

An insult?
    Not at all.
  • _Lovely77_
    Options
    ^ great. Glad we cleared that up.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    myhaloslipped

:blushing:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I use the app every day but haven't used this forum in months until this afternoon... and I've already developed quite a few crushes today...

Don't do it!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

You're onto something here. +1

Haha...everyone except me...maybe I should send him a FR?
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Haha... it's ok, they'll never know...
  • _Lovely77_
    Options
    myhaloslipped

He does have great taste in crushes
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    0193505d0a4b22560589c44c229b5713f8.png
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    No expectations, but sure
  • HerkMeOff
    Options
    myhaloslipped

He does have great taste in crushes

Back off!
  • Everyotherday
    Everyotherday Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    With all the beautiful women on here, I always find myself crushing a little bit.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I do not! :angry: