Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Melb_Alex, the great one, creator of this thread.
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    shes like a spanner LOL
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    #theresafew #smile #sadpanda #noonelovesme
  • Cornishpirates
    Options
    omg,,, I have been here soooo many times,,,, but now Im soooo very drunk I will announcehis name,,, unitedboy83,,, and It hurts,,, when they add a new friend,, which Is younger and sexier,, ouch and ouch again,,, so yeah crushes suck,,, like bigtime,, especially when u r old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suck,,,,,,

That will not end well.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    lol
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    omg,,, I have been here soooo many times,,,, but now Im soooo very drunk I will announcehis name,,, unitedboy83,,, and It hurts,,, when they add a new friend,, which Is younger and sexier,, ouch and ouch again,,, so yeah crushes suck,,, like bigtime,, especially when u r old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suck,,,,,,

Wow! That's unfortunate!
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

My sincere advice....remember to exchange the calories of those beers the next meal.

Ok, 3 crushes now: trainingtobeperfect is cute, is like a sitcom post adolescent girl character, I'd say like DJ from Full House but too young for even crushing.

Tanlinesgirl or something is like a naughty Missy Pyle but just some more well...tanned, she is attractive and ravish therefore..intimidating.

JessG1003 is like a blondier Lisa Loeb, the kind of girl I'd imagine myself being introduced to her parents in an old yet warm and nice house in the outsides of Tennessee, can almost picture one of her family members sporting a Santa hat...the sound of woods cracking in the chimney.

Well....everything I reject in life but for that face any pain is bearable. :wink:

And one more I ain't mentionin' but looks like those perfect thigh careless gals in denim that you pick for a ride in middle of Arizona desert in a late 80's early 90's movie...yes in the end of the film of course.

• The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options

Ohhhh nooo:/
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    i think you should stop quoting now guys its mean
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I don't crush, though I did have a sexually dream about one particular person here...
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Yeay thanks anahita...
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    aljharvey wrote: »
    don't have one

That's a GOOD thing, I promise.
  • littlespooon
    Options
    Havent been on long enough lol
  • Sinistrous
    Options

THAT IS A GOOD THING!!!
  • assthetikk
    assthetikk Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

THAT IS A GOOD THING!!!

You are a murderer of love Sin! :angry: I hope your crops wither in the field and your cattle sicken and die
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options

This place is NOT about love. It's about lust. Have you ever had a crush here assthetikk?
  • assthetikk
    assthetikk Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    This place is NOT about love. It's about lust. Have you ever had a crush here assthetikk?
    yes! there was this one special girl but she turned out to be a ho bag when she started accepting fr from other men here :angry: :'(
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Looks around, no love :( I have a few,but my lips are sealed..
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    assthetikk wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »

THAT IS A GOOD THING!!!

You are a murderer of love Sin! :angry: I hope your crops wither in the field and your cattle sicken and die

HOLY SMOKES!! I got CATTLE???!!?! Beef jerky tiiiime!!! BOOYAAA!!! Lulz.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

But but but.. MY WUVZ ARE TRUE!!! -hugssss-