Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP crushes

Replies

• Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I think I'm getting too old for crushes
    I don't think anyone else here thinks that! Never too old to crush on someone!

I'm not saying I am too old to HAVE crushes...just too old for anyone to crush on me...hard to compete with all the gorgeous 20-30somethings (or anyone too young to remember 30something...I loved that show)

I doubt if this is true. You might be surprised.

• _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    I do not know this @jo_madre...but if @_JustDG_ and @not_satisfied find him crushworthy, there must be something special about him.
    Actually I don't know him. My post was just a play on lyrics in general. Not saying he's NOT crush-worthy, or sponge-worthy. I just don't PERSONALLY know :)

You know you crush on him too, RF.

• Curveegirl40
    Curveegirl40 Posts: 98 Member
    jaymvita wrote: »
    Gordon_L wrote: »
    PawPaw - cause she's so sweet...

Hmmpf..fine :\

Can I have you on my list too? ;)

I'm waiting..lol
  • jo_madre
    jo_madre Posts: 875 Member
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    I do not know this @jo_madre...but if @_JustDG_ and @not_satisfied find him crushworthy, there must be something special about him.
    Actually I don't know him. My post was just a play on lyrics in general. Not saying he's NOT crush-worthy, or sponge-worthy. I just don't PERSONALLY know :)

Does any of this mean that my friend list is about to grow in numbers just a bit? If that's the case I need to know now because, frankly, it's a little boring over on my wall. If I'm going to be expecting company I should probably get over there and tidy up a spell... You know, dust, vacuum, decorate a bit and make the place look all warm, tidy and inviting. Like a man worthy of such attention...
  • Curveegirl40
    Curveegirl40 Posts: 98 Member
    I will take both of the men above me..... 3 aint a crowd is it ;)

Nooo..it's a threesome :-)
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    In to be crushed
  • _JustDG_
    jo_madre wrote: »
    _JustDG_ wrote: »

Does any of this mean that my friend list is about to grow in numbers just a bit? If that's the case I need to know now because, frankly, it's a little boring over on my wall. If I'm going to be expecting company I should probably get over there and tidy up a spell... You know, dust, vacuum, decorate a bit and make the place look all warm, tidy and inviting. Like a man worthy of such attention...

No. :angry:
  • SwitzEngine
    How do you notice if somebody has a crush on you?
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    I even have girl crushes
  • jayr429
    jayr429 Posts: 126
    jayr429 wrote: »
    i have Aspergers ! :)

Another highly functioning genius - with good looks and a puppy

Thank you <3

You're welcome x2 ❤️
    Is this the crush thread? I'm ready to declare.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    I even have girl crushes
    Me too!

• _JustDG_
    i have Aspergers ! :)

Another highly functioning genius - with good looks and a puppy

Thank you <3

You're welcome x2 ❤️
    Is this the crush thread? I'm ready to declare.

We're listening.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    My new crushes have already crushed on 5+ smokin' hot ladies. I can't take the competition, so I'll stay silent :p
  • I even have girl crushes

I have girl crushes so many beautiful women on here!!
  • fara180 wrote: »
    My new crushes have already crushed on 5+ smokin' hot ladies. I can't take the competition, so I'll stay silent :p

Your a tuff competition your self! Just go for it your beautiful !! ❤️
  • _JustDG_
    @jo_madre‌ totally just rejected me. <\3 Whatever, I do what I want. :angry:
  • SwitzEngine
    How do you notice if somebody has a crush on you?

I may or may not have a crush on you

That's very helpful :-(
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    jaymvita wrote: »
    Gordon_L wrote: »
    PawPaw - cause she's so sweet...

Hmmpf..fine :\

Can I have you on my list too? ;)

I'm waiting..lol

Consider yourself CRUSHED ;)
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    fara180 wrote: »

Oh goodness, you are ever so crushable!
  • ItIsTJ
    ItIsTJ Posts: 116 Member
    fara180 wrote: »

I'm in the same boat...Just other way around